Thread: nUI Fu
View Single Post
05-04-09, 04:34 AM   #6
Xrystal
nUI Maintainer

Premium Member
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Rofl Scott, doesn't worry me in the slightest. Something new to learn

Edit 1: Okay, this might take awhile. These all need to use Ace Libraries and I have never used them before so having to figure those out first

Edit 2: Hmm, well thought I was doing something wrong after looking at the DBM_LDB addon as it wasn't showing in titan panel. So installed DBM_LDB and that doesn't either. So looks like titan doesn't work with data broker addons so we would have to have a titan panel version anyway but this is fun so far so downloading DockingStation and seeing if that shows it.

Edit 3: Scratch that .. DBMs own icon has the right click set to use the LDB addon. So it is something I am doing wrong but can't see what yet.

Edit 4: Woot, got the first part working. It now displays and yaay .. bb option works perfectly. Using a combination of the nUI slash command listing and how Kodewulf set up his addon to get and set the options and execute the slash commands.

Edit 5: Well thats enough for today but apart from a few glitches I have about half or more of the commands set up and working. Slow but sure. At the moment the display text is the command itself to make it easier but it's having problems with the subcommands for like the hud. Something for tomorrow to do.

Last edited by Xrystal : 05-04-09 at 03:27 PM.