View Single Post
09-01-12, 09:35 PM   #8
Xrystal
nUI Maintainer

Premium Member
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
The extra action bars are a part of the mover system so using /nui movers should allow you to move them to where you want them to appear when they spawn. Unfortunately with the advent of the Pet Battle System, at present the Pet Battle Frame takes up the whole screen when you use /nui movers so you have to temporarily move it out of the way while you access the frames underneath.

Unfortunately again, the way that Scott has written nUI's mover system is slightly different to how I wrote my temporary plugin to move the frame but we haven't figured out what differences are making it so that my way worked and his one for some reason doesn't show the frame automatically without a macro or keybind.

Of course once it is figured out ( hopefully that problem will get figured into the version 6 overhaul ) it will get incoporated. So hopefully, when I can get to test out this button appearance next weekend I'll finally figure out what needs to be changed in nUI to get it to work properly. At present the only thing I recall seeing different about it is the anchoring system. But why it would only affect that frame is unknown.

Characters:
Gwynedda - 70 - Demon Warlock
Galaviel - 65 - Resto Druid
Gamaliel - 61 - Disc Priest
Gwynytha - 60 - Survival Hunter
Lienae - 60 - Resto Shaman
Plus several others below level 60

Info Panel IDs : http://www.wowinterface.com/forums/s...818#post136818