View Single Post
10-19-10, 11:17 AM   #8
Dessembrae
A Fallenroot Satyr

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Question Progress and setbacks...

Well, Hurray, the frames are shown at last (after murking trough different styles and compare changes. Thanks oUF_Ammo, oUF_Elen and oUF_Lily for the pointers, voluntary or not).

Only the names are not shown

So on to step 2, finding out why it doesn't show names.
This stuff aint as easy as it looks, specially since I don't want it to look differently than before the major oUF change...

Here's a pasty that I have so far. (And before you say it, I will say it myself, it looks like **** Haste. I know )

Another question regarding the buffs and debuffs. Is it possible to have buffs and debuffs shown together (so mixed in 1 frame).
As it stands it shows only buffs above the targetframe, and debuffs below the target's target frame (I know this is the positioning of the frames currently), but I would prefer them together sorted on buffs first, and debufs afterwards. Is this possible or would it be better for me to give up on that for now?

Also spark seems to have lost it's spark, but that is the least of my concerns currently, Names are more important (to make the frames usable at all).

Edit: Hmm, the spark shows on Powerbars, not on manabars. And the names are a funny story alltogether. If you login with a character with a pet (warlock my case) the names are not shown. If you login with a character, the player name and level are shown. All other frames are still blank. When you log back to the warlock the player and petframe have a name.
So whatever it is, it's a mess obviously. I will have to sort trough it, not even starting about health and mananumber display. The bars diminish, but no numbers either.
Attached Files
File Type: lua layout.lua (27.8 KB, 618 views)
Dessembrae knows the sorrows,
and would now share them with us all.

Last edited by Dessembrae : 10-19-10 at 01:46 PM.