View Single Post
06-16-09, 05:19 PM   #2
Xrystal
nUI Maintainer

Premium Member
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
The color of the first button is different from the second one.

The first is in fact telling you that not only is the debuff in active ( also shows in debuff window in the hud ) but its cooldown is still active too ( shows in cooldown window in the hud ). The current timing on this button is actually the debuff timer. Once the debuff runs out it will display the cooldown timer.

The second button however doesn't ensue a debuff but in stead showing a cooldown timer. But, if I remember my pally info rightly, if you select yourself when it is active it will show as a buff timer on yourself.

That is a weakness to this feature unfortunately. If its a buff to yourself or anyone else it will only show a timer when the person you have targetted has the buff. Otherwise it will only show the cooldown. The debuff similarly will only show the debuff timer when you have the target with the debuff active. Seeing as you would not normally untarget a mob mid fight that you don't often not see the debuff timer.

Hmm, the second image actually doesn't look right .. the debuff is showing on the target and on the debuff window but not actually showing on the button. Could it be because the cooldown just expired and it has got confused ? The first image looks to me to make sense with the correct timing on debuffs and cooldowns.

Characters:
Gwynedda - 70 - Demon Warlock
Galaviel - 65 - Resto Druid
Gamaliel - 61 - Disc Priest
Gwynytha - 60 - Survival Hunter
Lienae - 60 - Resto Shaman
Plus several others below level 60

Info Panel IDs : http://www.wowinterface.com/forums/s...818#post136818

Last edited by Xrystal : 06-16-09 at 05:25 PM.