View Single Post
05-03-09, 09:21 AM   #16
Tristanian
Andúril
Premium Member
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by spiel2001 View Post
Okay... I'll look into it and see if I can reproduce it.
Hello everyone.

I'm the current lead author/maintainer of Titan Panel (when it comes to its core code). I have been directed to this thread/issue by one of the nUI users.

I have been able to easily reproduce the problem with the Minimap texture covering the entire screen. It is caused by some kind of interaction with nUI and Titan only when the following conditions apply :

1) Both bars are shown.
2) Neither the top or the bottom autohide is enabled in Titan.

This is for Scott:

It would seem that the issue is caused by a custom placement of the nUI_BottomBarsLocator, more specifically line 115 in nUI_TitanPanel.lua :

nUI_BottomBarsLocator:SetPoint( "TOPLEFT", TitanPanelBarButtonHider, "TOPLEFT", 0, 0 );
By commenting out this line, I was no longer able to reproduce it. Obviously I have no idea what other implications this has for nUI, so I thought it would be wise to report it first, before doing anything else.

Oh and btw Scott, this code :

if TitanPanelAuxBarButtonHider then
TitanPanelAuxBarButtonHider:EnableMouse( false );
end
...is no longer required. I have been hiding that frame (at initialization) at the bottom when no bar(s) are shown for a couple of versions now (at least), so that interaction is very much possible. Don't take my word for it, test it out yourself (though I'm fairly confident that it works fine). It was a leftover of the old design that I want to slowly eradicate.

If there is anything else I can help with, please say so, or better yet contact me directly via a pm or email.