Thread: beta
View Single Post
06-30-12, 04:39 AM   #9
Xrystal
nUI Maintainer

Premium Member
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Okay, these are the changes I made so far, in case anyone wants to test them out further.

At some point I need to hunt down the quests that use a vehicle interface and see how that works at sort some group stuff out to make sure that definitely works instead of crossing my fingers like I usually do.

I'm also not sure if "party.." and "raid.." still exists as unit id prefixes or whether they are changed to "group.."

And, also. Monk class needs to be added so another fun element into patching this up.

The attachments are just the files I changed to get past the initial error messages. I'd suggest renaming the files they replace but not like we can't get them back from a new download so the choice is yours there. My actual changes are highlighted with the comment '5.0.1 Change' either at the end of the line or at the start of the block of code it affects.

nUI_Bars needs to go in nUI/Bars
nUI_Integration needs to go in nUI/Integration
etc

edit:
nUI_SpecialBars.lua ended up having its changes revoked so you can ignore that file change

oops, nUI_ShapeshiftBar.lua had the following change done, forgot to add 5.0.1 Change note
--local button = CreateFrame( "CheckButton", "$parent_Button"..i, frame, "ShapeshiftButtonTemplate" ); -- 5.0.1 Change
local button = CreateFrame( "CheckButton", "$parent_Button"..i, frame, "StanceButtonTemplate" );

A total of 13 files adjusted to get rid of the initial errors.
Attached Files
File Type: zip nUI_Bars.zip (32.7 KB, 497 views)
File Type: zip nUI_Integration.zip (5.5 KB, 516 views)
File Type: zip nUI_Main.zip (9.8 KB, 524 views)
File Type: zip nUI_Plugins.zip (13.9 KB, 515 views)
File Type: zip nUI_Units.zip (39.3 KB, 520 views)

Characters:
Gwynedda - 70 - Demon Warlock
Galaviel - 65 - Resto Druid
Gamaliel - 61 - Disc Priest
Gwynytha - 60 - Survival Hunter
Lienae - 60 - Resto Shaman
Plus several others below level 60

Info Panel IDs : http://www.wowinterface.com/forums/s...818#post136818

Last edited by Xrystal : 06-30-12 at 05:18 AM.