Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
07-18-10, 08:00 PM   #1
Meshif
An Aku'mai Servant

Lightbulb Spell Timers and Cooldowns

Hello,

I have a request concerning spell cast icons in the HUD features.

During game play on my shadow priest, I can hardly see the spell duration timers on my HUD; however, the spell cooldown timers are a bit easier for me to see.

For example: After casting S/W: Pain, Dev. Plague, and Vampiric Touch, I can barely see the spell duration timers in my HUD, while I can see the spell casting cooldown timer a bit better. The reason being is that the spell cast cooldown timer icons are a bit bigger and more easily recognized.

At this time I basically have to tunnel vision on the HUD's spell duration timers to keep track, even though I know the rotation and how many mind flays I can cast before re-applying the DOTs.

I believe making the spell duration icons a bit lager and perhaps larger than the spell cast cooldown timers would help me a great deal.

Is there a way that I can enlarge the spell duration icons?

I have had some programming classes, so I can change any code that you may suggest. Classes included were dhtml, .asp, c++, so i should be capable of finding, editing, and saving the required code modifications.

Can someone please assist?

Thanks,

Vince

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » nUI, MozzFullWorldMap and PartySpotter » Support » nUI: Technical Support » Spell Timers and Cooldowns