Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
10-19-10, 11:32 AM   #1
Luponius
A Murloc Raider
[Solved] KgPanels customization [Fading and visibility]

My UI currently needs some polishing on visual panels and in this case, it's not an aesthetic problem but rather a scripting one.

Long story short, I want to adjust visibility of the panels based on conditions such as being in combat, having a target, and other such stuff as well.

I don't know how much of this is doable but here's my wishlist:

What I'd like to do:
  • Panel for the Chat Frame:
    1. Fades out to 20% when in combat
    2. Goes to 80% visibility if in combat, and mouse is over the frame in question.
    3. [optional] If chat text has faded out, panel fades out completely as well [0% visibility]
  • Panel for the Action Bar:
    1. 0% visibility if [OOC] & [No target selected]
    2. 50% visibility if [OOC] & [Target is selected]
    3. 80% visibility if [In combat] & [No target]
    4. 100% visibility if [In Combat] & [Target Selected]
    5. If any of the above are doable, this should also attempt to modify the parent's [BT4Bar1] visibility to the exact same values mentioned above.
  • Panel for Damage/Threat Meters and Eavesdrop:
    • 0% if [OOC] & [Resting]
    • 50% if [OOC]
    • 75% if [In Combat]
    • 100% if [I'm Dead] (To review statistics of the fight and such)
    • 60% minimum visibility if I mouse over it [Applies only if it's at or beow hte 50% visibility options]
    • This 1 frame I have backing up: [Omen], [Recount] and [Eavesdrop] should also attempt to modify these 3 addons to match visibility, if at all possible.

I'm honestly expecting too much out of this tiny addon lol, but if I can go anywhere near what I mentioned I'd be very happy =]

Last edited by Luponius : 10-23-10 at 02:25 AM. Reason: Solved =]

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » kgpanels customization