04-12-09, 10:14 AM   #1
Zulaika
A Defias Bandit
Question Totem death announcer

A lot of totem death announcers I've found don't work with me very well.

I need something like Ghost: Pulse to announce when my totems die?

A big picture in the middle of my screen.

Can anyone help?
04-12-09, 12:06 PM   #2
Xrystal
nUI Maintainer

Premium Member
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Looking at the combat log event values I am not sure it is possible to track a totem dying but there is definitely something that tracks a totem being summoned.

Having a shaman myself I'm willing to take a look at it just as a learning situation but hopefully something already exists out there that will solve the problem.

Edit:
Ah, have you tried this one ? http://www.wowinterface.com/download...otemCaddy.html It alerts you when your totems expire.

Last edited by Xrystal : 04-12-09 at 12:16 PM.
04-12-09, 12:42 PM   #3
Ferous
Sheer Sense of Doom
I was talking to Zulaika on the WoW Forums, and I think it is because he can't see well, but the main issue is he would love to see an addon come out that would alert him as an Icon (words are missed). If anyone would be interested in that, that is what he wants.
04-12-09, 06:40 PM   #4
Xrystal
nUI Maintainer

Premium Member
Ah, well, have managed to track down the code that catches the death of a totem you summoned and reports back when it dies. Next step is to grab icons for the different totems so they can be flashed up somehow.
04-13-09, 11:59 PM   #5
Xrystal
nUI Maintainer

Premium Member
Well think I have finally cracked the case. It's not perfect but it does what has been asked. I will be uploading the project shortly under TotemDeathWatcher once I have confirmed the functionality will not mess up with other summoned elements (it shouldn't do as I test specifically for totem spell ids).

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Search/Requests » Totem death announcer