07-25-11, 12:39 AM   #1
lessterlll
A Murloc Raider
Question LF addon\script for link bg score to chat

Hi there.
Need addon or script for link resources\flags\end time to chat(guild chat).
Like a:
Ally: 100/1600 Hord:100/1600
or
Ally: 1/3 Hord: 0/3
or
7:40 Ally attack (for Strand of the Ancients)
-------
Sorry for my bad english.
07-25-11, 05:16 AM   #2
Moxie
A Cobalt Mageweaver

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
http://www.wowinterface.com/download...Historian.html is the closest thing that I can think of.

"The truth is like sunlight: people used to think it was good for you."
07-25-11, 12:04 PM   #3
Ketho
A Pyroguard Emberseer

There is GetWorldStateUIInfo

Here are some quick macro script examples to get you started, if you yet can't find any addons for it
Code:
-- [AB] Alliance: 100/1600, Horde: 100/1600 (my patterns suck)
/run SendChatMessage("Alliance: "..strmatch(select(4,GetWorldStateUIInfo(1)),"Resources: (.+)")..", Horde: "..strmatch(select(4,GetWorldStateUIInfo(2)),"Resources: (.+)"),"GUILD")

-- [WSG] Alliance: 1/3, Horde: 0/3
/run SendChatMessage("Alliance: "..select(4,GetWorldStateUIInfo(2))..", Horde: "..select(4,GetWorldStateUIInfo(3)),"GUILD")

-- [SotA] End of Round: 7:40 (don't know how to see what side is attacking/defending)
/run SendChatMessage((select(4,GetWorldStateUIInfo(7))),"GUILD")
DeadlyBossMods should also be able to announce the time left to battleground (not guild though)

Last edited by Ketho : 07-25-11 at 12:24 PM.
07-25-11, 10:48 PM   #4
lessterlll
A Murloc Raider
Thx!
but script for ab don't work
07-26-11, 04:30 AM   #5
Pixol
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Originally Posted by Ketho View Post
There is GetWorldStateUIInfo

Here are some quick macro script examples to get you started, if you yet can't find any addons for it
Code:
-- [AB] Alliance: 100/1600, Horde: 100/1600 (my patterns suck)
/run SendChatMessage("Alliance: "..strmatch(select(4,GetWorldStateUIInfo(1)),"Resources: (.+)")..", Horde: "..strmatch(select(4,GetWorldStateUIInfo(2)),"Resources: (.+)"),"GUILD")

-- [WSG] Alliance: 1/3, Horde: 0/3
/run SendChatMessage("Alliance: "..select(4,GetWorldStateUIInfo(2))..", Horde: "..select(4,GetWorldStateUIInfo(3)),"GUILD")

-- [SotA] End of Round: 7:40 (don't know how to see what side is attacking/defending)
/run SendChatMessage((select(4,GetWorldStateUIInfo(7))),"GUILD")
DeadlyBossMods should also be able to announce the time left to battleground (not guild though)

Honestly I don't know how any of those scripts work (I never tested them though)

http://www.wowwiki.com/API_GetWorldStateUIInfo

Looking at the index value, the code you listed from dbm? has the index set to 1,2 for the first one, then 2,3, and finally 7?
index=1 --> alliance
index=2 --> horde
I don't know what those other numbers are for... ?_?

Also for all the scripts, it seems to select the 4th data from that GetWorldStateUIInfo function, corresponding to... "icon"?

Does wowwiki need to be updated?

Am I misunderstanding the Select Function?
http://www.wowwiki.com/API_select

I can't test any of this since servers are down =/

Last edited by Pixol : 07-26-11 at 04:46 AM.
07-26-11, 06:07 AM   #6
lessterlll
A Murloc Raider
worked on BFG
Code:
/run SendChatMessage("Alliance: "..select(4,GetWorldStateUIInfo(1))..", Horde: "..select(4,GetWorldStateUIInfo(2)),"GUILD")
thanks to everyone!

Are you using a non-english locale?
ru-locale

Last edited by lessterlll : 07-26-11 at 08:05 AM.
07-26-11, 07:39 AM   #7
Ketho
A Pyroguard Emberseer

Originally Posted by lessterlll View Post
Thx!
but script for ab don't work
Are you using a non-english locale?
Originally Posted by Pixol View Post
Also for all the scripts, it seems to select the 4th data from that GetWorldStateUIInfo function, corresponding to... "icon"?

Does wowwiki need to be updated?
Yes, Wowprogramming/Wowpedia/WoWWiki all are not updated yet..
Code:
-- https://github.com/tekkub/wow-ui-sou...cdc5e8b#diff-8
uiType, state, hidden, text, icon, dynamicIcon, tooltip, dynamicTooltip, extendedUI, extendedUIState1, extendedUIState2, extendedUIState3 = GetWorldStateUIInfo(i)
Looking at the index value, the code you listed from dbm? has the index set to 1,2 for the first one, then 2,3, and finally 7?
index=1 --> alliance
index=2 --> horde
Check it out for yourself when the servers are up again*
Code:
/run for i = 1, GetNumWorldStateUI() do print(GetWorldStateUIInfo(i)) end
  • SotA
    Code:
    1, 0, false, "Progress: 0", "", "", "", "", "CAPTUREPOINT", 0, 0, 0
    0, 1, false, "Attacker", "Interface\TargetingFrame\UI-PVP-Alliance", "", "Alliance status", "", "", 0, 0, 0
    0, 1, false, "Defender", "Interface\TargetingFrame\UI-PVP-Horde", "", "Horde status", "", "", 0, 0, 0
    0, 0, false, "Defender", "Interface\TargetingFrame\UI-PVP-Alliance", "", "Alliance status", "", "", 0, 0, 0
    0, 0, false, "Attacker", "Interface\TargetingFrame\UI-PVP-Horde", "", "Horde status", "", "", 0, 0, 0
    0, 0, false, "Bonus Time: 07:46", "", "", "Time left for bonus points", "", "", 0, 0, 0
    3, 0, false, "End of Round: 07:46", "", "", "Round ends after this duration", "", "", 0, 0, 0
    3, 0, false, "End of Round: 07:46", "", "", "Round ends after this duration", "", "", 0, 0, 0
    3, 1, false, "End of Round: 07:46", "", "", "Round ends after this duration", "", "", 0, 0, 0
  • AB
    Code:
    0, 1, false, "Bases: 3  Resources: 1090/1600", "Interface\TargetingFrame\UI-PVP-Alliance", "", "Alliance status", "", "", 0, 0, 0
    0, 1, false, "Bases: 2  Resources: 820/1600", "Interface\TargetingFrame\UI-PVP-Horde", "", "Horde status", "", "", 0, 0, 0
  • WSG
    Code:
    0, 1, false, "Time Remaining: 20 min.", "", "", "Time Remaining", "", "", 0, 0, 0
    0, 1, false, "0/3", "Interface\TargetingFrame\UI-PVP-Alliance", "Interface\WorldStateFrame\HordeFlag", "Alliance flag captures", "Horde flag has been picked up", "", 0, 0, 0
    0, 1, false, "2/3", "Interface\TargetingFrame\UI-PVP-Horde", "Interface\WorldStateFrame\AllianceFlag", "Horde flag captures", "Alliance flag has been picked up", "", 0, 0, 0
  • BFG
    Code:
    0, 1, false, "Bases: 0  Resources: 0/2000", "Interface\TargetingFrame\UI-PVP-Alliance", "", "Alliance status", "", "", 0, 0, 0
    0, 1, false, "Bases: 0  Resources: 0/2000", "Interface\TargetingFrame\UI-PVP-Horde", "", "Horde status", "", "", 0, 0, 0
Am I misunderstanding the Select Function?
http://www.wowwiki.com/API_select
It should look a bit more clear now as to how it gets used, when you see the dumps above

Last edited by Ketho : 07-26-11 at 12:03 PM.
07-26-11, 11:13 AM   #8
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
Featured
Yes, Wowprogramming/Wowpedia/WoWWiki all are not updated yet..
You can change that!
"You'd be surprised how many people violate this simple principle every day of their lives and try to fit square pegs into round holes, ignoring the clear reality that Things Are As They Are." -Benjamin Hoff, The Tao of Pooh

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Search/Requests » LF addon\script for link bg score to chat