03-27-10, 08:52 AM   #1
ghost_onfire
A Defias Bandit
Gearscore addon

I use the "gearscore" addon, i don't know if this is an interface issue or what, but it doesn't show in button box. Why not make a place special for it since so many people use it? Or add it with this ui?

03-27-10, 09:31 AM   #2
Chmee
A Molten Giant
Do you use an LDB Broker display? Gearscore comes with one. I'm using ChocolateBar at the moment, used to use Titan, and GS puts a button on both automagically. I can't remember if there's a "minimap button" option, and I'm not in game right now to check, but you might try typing /gearscore or /gs and see what that gets you.

In almost all cases, if there's an option to turn off an addon's minimap button, I do, because I'd rather access whatever it is from ChocolateBar. That habit actually started before I started using a broker bar mod (actually that was pre-LDB) or "button bag" function because I hated seeing 40,000 buttons all around my minimap.

03-27-10, 11:40 AM   #3
ravagernl
Proceritate Corporis
Premium Member
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by ghost_onfire View Post
I use the "gearscore" addon, i don't know if this is an interface issue or what, but it doesn't show in button box. Why not make a place special for it since so many people use it? Or add it with this ui?
I guess you are referring to a compilation, which compilation are you using?

03-29-10, 03:43 PM   #4
ghost_onfire
A Defias Bandit
I just meant the button bin that comes with NUI, Gearscore does not appear inside it. I found out today that /GS opens the gearscore, just a pain in the butt.

03-29-10, 04:20 PM   #5
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
Featured
I've moved this thread to the nUI section of the forums, then.
"You'd be surprised how many people violate this simple principle every day of their lives and try to fit square pegs into round holes, ignoring the clear reality that Things Are As They Are." -Benjamin Hoff, The Tao of Pooh

03-29-10, 05:41 PM   #6
Xrystal
nUI Maintainer

Premium Member
From my use of gearscore a long long while back I don't recall ever using it from a minimap button but from an LDB button as has been mentioned.

I suspect that there isn't one. The only way you could check is by running without nUI and seeing if a button appears.

That said, nUI doesn't stop buttons from appearing it just cycles through the ones there and places them in the bag or on the map still.

Characters:
Gwynedda - 70 - Demon Warlock
Galaviel - 65 - Resto Druid
Gamaliel - 61 - Disc Priest
Gwynytha - 60 - Survival Hunter
Lienae - 60 - Resto Shaman
Plus several others below level 60

Info Panel IDs : http://www.wowinterface.com/forums/s...818#post136818

04-04-10, 10:15 PM   #7
ghost_onfire
A Defias Bandit
Now there just seems to be an error every time i click people, it still works, just REALLY annoying. Maybe it is just a complication between the two.

04-05-10, 04:15 AM   #8
spiel2001
nUI's Author

What is the error?

I use Gearscore with nUI myself and have no issues with it other than the fact that nUI misresports people's talent builds sometimes because of a conflict in the inspection system.

What people don't get is that I am, ultimately, an artist at heart.
My brush has two colors, 1 and 0, and my canvas is made of silicon.

Official nUI Web Site: http://www.nUIaddon.com
Official nUI Support Forum: http://forums.nUIaddon.com
My day job: http://www.presidio.com/

04-05-10, 11:25 AM   #9
Marthisdil
An Onyxian Warder
Gearscore works fine for me as well. It doesn't have a minimap button that I could find.

Marth

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » nUI, MozzFullWorldMap and PartySpotter » Support » nUI: Suggestion Box » Gearscore addon