Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
02-24-10, 09:48 PM   #1
rflannery77
A Defias Bandit
Question

I have downloaded nUI+ as directed but am not sure if it is working properly. When I log into game I check to make sure none of my old addons are installed from Curse Client. When I enter world I see no dashboard or frame rates, it is just my default WOW interface that came with game. I even tried a clean install as directed in the e-mail and still nothing.
When i did download nUI+ originally it was put into my download folder and I unzipped it then copied and pasted it into both my old Interface folder and my new Interface.saved folder that I created as i was directed in the first time nUI users installation process.
Now before I started using nUI+ I was using the old nUI which is available through Curse Client, but i didn't uninstall it the first time when i downloaded nUI+, i don't know if this my affect it or not. If u guys can help me in any way I would appreciate it. Thank you for your time and effort.

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » nUI, MozzFullWorldMap and PartySpotter » Support » nUI: Technical Support » Question