Just found that post by blizzard.
11-06-07, 09:29 PM   #3
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
Featured
unlikely...

edit: links are invalid anyway >.>
"You'd be surprised how many people violate this simple principle every day of their lives and try to fit square pegs into round holes, ignoring the clear reality that Things Are As They Are." -Benjamin Hoff, The Tao of Pooh

11-06-07, 10:05 PM   #4
moondoggy
A Fallenroot Satyr

AddOn Compiler - Click to view compilations
Originally Posted by Seerah
unlikely...
"The start date for Season 3 is purposefully planned to be one week later than the release of patch 2.3, which is currently scheduled for November 13. We will be closely monitoring the testing of the 2.3 patch, and if it looks like it won’t make the November 13 date, we will announce a delay. "

direct quote from the blue
11-06-07, 10:11 PM   #5
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
Featured
Thank you, moondoggy. I've found the sticky now. Here's the proper link for those who wish to view it.
"You'd be surprised how many people violate this simple principle every day of their lives and try to fit square pegs into round holes, ignoring the clear reality that Things Are As They Are." -Benjamin Hoff, The Tao of Pooh

11-07-07, 07:36 PM   #6
Jakethesnake741
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Is anyone on the PTR making sure Mazzle will work and hopefully working out the kinks?
11-07-07, 07:50 PM   #7
brujer
A Fallenroot Satyr
Originally Posted by Jakethesnake741
Is anyone on the PTR making sure Mazzle will work and hopefully working out the kinks?

LOL

I think Mazzle will be more broken than it already is come Tuesday
11-08-07, 02:53 PM   #8
Moonsong
A Wyrmkin Dreamwalker
Ima noob. I have no idea how Mazzle works. It may never work again after 2.3. However, I got in again to PTRS last night and was so surprised to see how well it all does seem to be working. That is with my currenlty mazzled character just copied over, and nonessential addons disabled.
11-09-07, 03:29 AM   #9
Detritis
A Black Drake
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by Moonsong
Ima noob. I have no idea how Mazzle works. It may never work again after 2.3. However, I got in again to PTRS last night and was so surprised to see how well it all does seem to be working. That is with my currenlty mazzled character just copied over, and nonessential addons disabled.
There is already a thread with things that currently break Mazzle in 2.3, 2.3 & Mazzle , it really is not all doom and gloom and as far as I can tell is a much easier fix than 2.2 before it was.

Originally Posted by brujer
LOL

I think Mazzle will be more broken than it already is come Tuesday
Mazzle in its current patched state is not all that broken thanks to the efforts of certain people. It is not as easy to run and install as it used to be and could still be, however a simple Mazzle 1.2 with all fixes and patches posted would of been nice but not absolutely needed.

Come 2.3 I am not overly concearned that the 'World of Mazzle' will come crashing down around my ears, due to a couple broken addons that more than likely will be updated anyway or are no longer even required thanks to Bliizzard rolling it directly into their UI.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » Patch 2.3 13th next week?