03-27-11, 09:00 AM   #1
Jerv15
A Defias Bandit
Debuff Timer Addon Request

I used to play an Affliction lock but i moved to destruction because it was too hard to keep track of the DoTs i had up on my target.

I've been using Need To Know recently, and it works okay, but what I really think would be great is a timer on the button itself.

Several addons like OmniCC and SpellCooldowns already do this, but they only time cooldowns. What I want is a timer that shows the time left on your debuffs on your current target (so if you switched targets, the timers would all run down to zero). Ideally, it would be exactly like Need to Know, except over the buttons.

I don't think an addon like this already exists, but maybe I haven't looked hard enough. If it does exist please point it out to me.
03-27-11, 11:21 AM   #2
Nobgul
A Molten Giant

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
there is a addon that does this. I just can't recall the name right now. I am sure I will think of it as the weirdest time.
03-27-11, 02:23 PM   #3
Taryble
A Molten Giant

I think Inline Auras does what you want, but I'm not sure - and having trouble finding the addon online. :/
03-27-11, 02:54 PM   #4
grom
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
you can modify omnicc to display timers on auras. read the "How do I use this crazy thing?" guide by tuller

if you want separate buttons try Debuff Filter and Cooldowns
03-27-11, 06:06 PM   #5
Jerv15
A Defias Bandit
InlineAuras is exactly what I was looking for. Thanks for all the help.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Search/Requests » Debuff Timer Addon Request