07-29-09, 11:35 AM   #1
uz64wow
A Murloc Raider
Pet friendly UI for Hunter / Warlock?

Been looking for Ui's that are pet friendly,but really have'nt found what i'm looking for. What i really want is a UI (plain @ simple) that has all the action bars on the bottom 2 inches(on left 3-rows,12ea.)with chat box above,than on the right the normal bag bar w/wow buttons plus (one) action bar than the character/pet/Target HP/Mana bars on top of that. Keeping the wow min map in its normal place(upper right corner).Something like that all for a screen res.1280x1024 please,unless their something very simular like that already ?
07-29-09, 11:41 AM   #2
MidgetMage55
Grinch!

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
You should check out the Compilations and Suites section. You might find what your after there.

If your not in to the ones posted you can always start building your own. Here is a short list of addons that will get you started.

Action bars:
Dominos
Bartender4
Macaroon
Plus many more in the Action Bar Category

Unit Frames:
Stuf
Pitbull
oUF (if you dont mind tinkering with Lua.)
Many other choices available in Unit Mods category

If you need to move elements around there are addons like Fluid Frames and Move Anything (though it hasnt been updated in a while.)

I think Hong Kong Phooey was a ninja AND a pirate. That was just too much awesome. - Yhor
08-08-09, 08:10 AM   #3
uz64wow
A Murloc Raider
like the ideas but still no that im looking for and the fluid frams and stuff thats not perminate so i'd have to keep going back and redoing plus the progams are not user freindly..(yes im a noob at this) what would be grt is if wow would use a toggle interface like guildwars...to move the screens around... no thats user friendly and easy as pie but thanks just the same... guess i'll have to keep trying to find something or find a easy as pie program to help me move stuffs more easy...thanks
08-08-09, 10:00 AM   #4
Farm Fresh
A Fallenroot Satyr

Fluid Frames is indeed permanent. Go into your keybindings and select a key for Fluid Frame movement, press it, and when it turns blue you can drag/resize/etc and press it to clear everything and it will stay. It saved my life with that massive Advanced Trade Skill Window. I'm one of those people who has to see my character while crafting.
08-10-09, 10:43 AM   #5
Treboyea
A Murloc Raider

AddOn Compiler - Click to view compilations
uz64wow I think your best you can do is to download a hand full of mods like midget was saying. I would suggest dominos, xperl, fortexorcist, zhunter, and fluidframes to get you started. Those mods are very easy to setup just take your time and put everything where you want it.
08-10-09, 02:05 PM   #6
Petrah
A Pyroguard Emberseer

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by Farm Fresh View Post
The statement below is true.
The statement above is false.
0.o

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Search/Requests » Pet friendly UI for Hunter / Warlock?