10-27-10, 05:04 PM   #1
mem
A Defias Bandit
Chat Settings

I understand this has probably already been addressed, however, I've not been able to find the thread.

I'm running NUI+ v.5.07.05 along with the NUI: config [Chatframe], NUI: infopanel chat, NUI: infopanel guildchat, & NUI: GUI (continued).

My problem is: Every time I log into the game, or chg toons, I have to redo my chat setting on my guildtab (to show whispers, party, & raid msgs as well as guild) and remove guild/whispers/raid msgs from the main chat window.

This is something that has just recently started (with the patch update). Outside of being inconvenient, it's not a major issue. While I'm sure it's something simple to correct, I've been unable to locate the setting(s) to correct this. Any help would be appreciated.

10-27-10, 05:27 PM   #2
Xrystal
nUI Maintainer

Premium Member
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
nUI_InfoPanel_Chat should keep your settings as it never releases the chatframe it picks up when you first loaded the addon
nUI_InfoPanel_GuildChat is designed to reset chat settings to only display guild related messages and also releases the chat frame for use elsewhere on logout
nUI_InfoPanel_Whispers is designed similarly for whispers and bnet discussions and also releases the chat frame.

As to removing the messages from the main chat window I haven't coded that functionality into the addon's in question. At least I don't remember doing that I'll check it out next time I'm bored from questing

Characters:
Gwynedda - 70 - Demon Warlock
Galaviel - 65 - Resto Druid
Gamaliel - 61 - Disc Priest
Gwynytha - 60 - Survival Hunter
Lienae - 60 - Resto Shaman
Plus several others below level 60

Info Panel IDs : http://www.wowinterface.com/forums/s...818#post136818

10-27-10, 05:31 PM   #3
mem
A Defias Bandit
I appreciate the info. I'll make the adjustments

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » nUI, MozzFullWorldMap and PartySpotter » Support » nUI: Bug Reports » Chat Settings