06-01-10, 08:55 AM   #21
Xrystal
nUI Maintainer

Premium Member
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Glad you got something working out of it as the best I can explain is that the invite list only shows those from the currently selected event which for some reason cannot be programmatically changed.

local selectedEventMonthOffset, selectedEventDay, selectedEventIndex = CalendarGetEventIndex();

This always values out at 0,1,1 regardless as to the calls to OpenEvent but this could be due to the fact that the OPEN_EVENT event only triggers once too unless you manually select the event which then updates the CalendarGetEventIndex function return values. At that point everything is reported properly.

Maybe we need to ask for a CalendarSetEventIndex function to programmatically set the event to work on as the other functions don't seem to use the eventIndex passed to it by the looks of it.

Well, hopefully your work around will suffice in the mean time. If at some point I stumble across a solution and remember this thread I will update it.

Characters:
Gwynedda - 70 - Demon Warlock
Galaviel - 65 - Resto Druid
Gamaliel - 61 - Disc Priest
Gwynytha - 60 - Survival Hunter
Lienae - 60 - Resto Shaman
Plus several others below level 60

Info Panel IDs : http://www.wowinterface.com/forums/s...818#post136818

WoWInterface » Developer Discussions » Lua/XML Help » Choosing the right calendar event