02-25-10, 06:53 PM   #1
swinney75
A Murloc Raider
Pally cooldowns

First off I'll say im a new user to nUi and so far im very impressed with the product and with the way the author presents himself.

Now I seem to be having a problem with the cooldowns on my Judgement spells they have a built in 8 second cd but the one i use is coming up with a 20 sec cod on it? Is there a setting i need to adjust? If someone can help we with this I would greatly appreciate it

Thanks
James

02-25-10, 07:01 PM   #2
ravagernl
Proceritate Corporis
Premium Member
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
That's not a cooldown, that's a debuff.

02-25-10, 09:57 PM   #3
swinney75
A Murloc Raider
ok but if its a debuff why dont I have it when nUi isnt loaded (I Checked)
the cooldowns run there normal eight sec and all 3 of my judgement spells come up at the same time. Where as when i have nUI loaded the 2 that arent used run the 8 secs but the one used runs for 20 sec untill i use one of the othe judgement then it resets to 8 seconds?

02-25-10, 10:08 PM   #4
Xrystal
nUI Maintainer

Premium Member
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Its not a debuff on you its a debuff on your current target. The counter on the buttons will display the higher number of cooldown or debuff timer. Once one of them is counted down to 0 it will show the one left. The colors will change to reflect the status.
EG. 8 second cooldown, 12 second debuff .. will show 12 seconds in one color (debuff and cooldown active), then when it gets down to 4 seconds ( debuff active and cooldown not active ) it will be in another color signifying you can reactivate the debuff if you wanted to and then finally down to 0 telling you that the debuff is fully depleted.

The effect nUI offers with these counters work the same as having both OmniCC and InlineAuras running together.

If you feel uncomfortable with them active you should be able to turn it off with I think /nui bar cooldowns and /nui bar durations. Typing /nui bar should show you the options if they don't work with those spellings.

Characters:
Gwynedda - 70 - Demon Warlock
Galaviel - 65 - Resto Druid
Gamaliel - 61 - Disc Priest
Gwynytha - 60 - Survival Hunter
Lienae - 60 - Resto Shaman
Plus several others below level 60

Info Panel IDs : http://www.wowinterface.com/forums/s...818#post136818

02-26-10, 11:40 AM   #5
swinney75
A Murloc Raider
Thank you.

03-03-10, 02:02 PM   #6
Toeboe
A Murloc Raider
I just wanted to throw in my two cents here. If you use the Serious Help In Timing counter or ClcRet, or any other ability tracking AddOn, it should show you that the judgement s available. For instance I use the SH iT counter, and with the spell priority set to Judgement, CS, DS, HoW, Consecration, Exorcism, it will display the judgement as usable as soon as it is off CD. Then again you can just adjust the nUI bar options as stated previously.

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » nUI, MozzFullWorldMap and PartySpotter » Support » nUI: Technical Support » Pally cooldowns