01-03-14, 02:23 PM   #1
Slackerr
A Murloc Raider

Slacker's UI

Hello, here is few beta screenshots from my custom UI.
Im working currently with Battleground, Arena and Raid profiles.
Im also going to test this with 3D-glasses and planning to make two versions: Light and Dark.

Im going to post more screenshots later! Feedback welcome.

... yeah i know, i got ****load of buttons. i like to play piano.

edit: upldated some pictures

Last edited by Slackerr : 01-03-14 at 09:54 PM. Reason: updating more screenshots
01-03-14, 03:05 PM   #2
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
Featured
Could you post a normal screenshot later, too, please? For me, those make it very difficult to view your UI.
"You'd be surprised how many people violate this simple principle every day of their lives and try to fit square pegs into round holes, ignoring the clear reality that Things Are As They Are." -Benjamin Hoff, The Tao of Pooh

01-03-14, 07:02 PM   #3
Slackerr
A Murloc Raider

Originally Posted by Seerah View Post
Could you post a normal screenshot later, too, please? For me, those make it very difficult to view your UI.
I added more screenshots for first post.
01-03-14, 07:10 PM   #4
Phanx
Cat.

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Those giant "artistic" screenshots take forever to load and are basically impossible to see anything in.

Anyway, I'm not a fan at all. The giant black boxes covering half the screen are a giant waste of space. Way too many buttons everywhere, including right in the middle of the screen. How is it even possible to have that many abilities to use?
01-03-14, 08:56 PM   #5
Rainrider
A Firelord
Could you pretty please post "pictures" of your UI on monitors by other manufactures as well, so that I can be sure it will look great on my monitor too. In my case you would have to add 7 stars instead of one to replace the logo, I really hope this isn't too much work for you.

Edit: And please do not forget the different viewing angles. I sometimes raid while doing my yoga, so that would be important too.

Last edited by Rainrider : 01-03-14 at 09:02 PM.
01-03-14, 09:04 PM   #6
MoonWitch
A Firelord
Originally Posted by Rainrider View Post
Edit: And please do not forget the different viewing angles. I sometimes raid while doing my yoga, so that would be important too.
You made me pofhroyt my coffee over my monitor.... (no clue what the correct english term is for "laughing and blowing my liquid contents of my mouth out through my nose")
01-03-14, 10:20 PM   #7
Slackerr
A Murloc Raider

Originally Posted by Rainrider View Post
Could you pretty please post "pictures" of your UI on monitors by other manufactures as well, so that I can be sure it will look great on my monitor too. In my case you would have to add 7 stars instead of one to replace the logo, I really hope this isn't too much work for you.

Guys, im working as a graphic- and web designer in advertising agency and i got lots of mockup materials like these displays and laptops... So its only copy-paste shiet for these screenshots. Im sorry if u dont like my style to post screenshots to your forum. Maybe im posting some 360 video shiet next time!

peace
08-08-14, 10:48 PM   #8
kikabrenes
A Kobold Labourer
I want this UI please put a link *-*

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » UI Screenshots, Feedback and Design Discussion » Slacker's UI