01-02-10, 09:06 PM   #1
omea71
A Defias Bandit

Red face Tooltips and icons not updating

I have had people drop from group and others join and nui not updating all the info. i use Version: 5.06.06 (Plus). For example, a retribution pally leaves group and a fury warrior takes his place. the class will change from pally to warrior, but it will say the warrior is in ret spec, not fury. this is in both party panel and tooltip. Doesn't seem to happen every time, but a priest in affliction spec raises eyebrows, lol. If it helps isolate problem, the problem specifically occurs on a per slot basis, not completely random. (anyone who gets put in slot 7 in a raid10 layout will have the spec of the first person to occupy that slot, for example) Not sure which all layouts are affected, but i know 5 and 10 man layouts glitch sometimes.

Otherwise I think this addon is AWESOME!!!!

01-03-10, 01:15 AM   #2
Xrystal
nUI Maintainer

Premium Member
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
This is a known problem with several posts around the nUI forums. I believe it is due to multiple inspect addons meaning that it is pulling information from a different inspect and not the one you wanted at the time. I think Scott said he was working the work around into the nUI system so that this problem is either removed totally or limited. But don't quote me as I am saying this all from memory rofl.

Characters:
Gwynedda - 70 - Demon Warlock
Galaviel - 65 - Resto Druid
Gamaliel - 61 - Disc Priest
Gwynytha - 60 - Survival Hunter
Lienae - 60 - Resto Shaman
Plus several others below level 60

Info Panel IDs : http://www.wowinterface.com/forums/s...818#post136818

01-03-10, 01:23 PM   #3
neuralassassin
A Scalebane Royal Guard

In the meantime if you disable any mods that do talent inspection(alot of them do and you might not realize) like the talents module for tiptac it should work. But for now it's getting confused as to which mod called the inspection last.

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » nUI, MozzFullWorldMap and PartySpotter » Support » nUI: Bug Reports » Tooltips and icons not updating