Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
04-11-10, 09:44 AM   #1
Kreature1
A Defias Bandit
A question or 2 :)

Hey,
First off let me say that I am loving nUI. The organization and clean, crisp appearance has really helped me enjoy game play more. Hell, on my warlock I noticed an increase in my dps lol.

I have a few questions however. Well....2. I poured over the forums and haven't really found anything that can help so I decided to ask here with high hopes. My first question regards the instance Occulus. When you are the green drake and need to be heals I haven't figured out how to get a list of party member drake health posted just the actual party members health. Instead I have to use the F keys and then "oh crap heal" when i find someone who needs this. Is there a way to get the mount health indicated? FYI this holds true with Ulduar as well.

The second question I have is with the fps. Once in a while I have issues with really low fps. Everything runs fine but if I run an icc 25 my fps drops from 25 to 7. I was hoping there were some tips on how to remedy that which don't involve getting a new computer lol. Maybe a few nUI features that are defaulted as on that people don't really use? I play a tank, lock, healer, and pvp rogue if that helps.

Anyways, hope you guys are rocking out. Thanks for taking the time to read this thread.

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » nUI, MozzFullWorldMap and PartySpotter » General » nUI: Community Chat » A question or 2 :)