02-25-11, 05:41 PM   #1
dropdeadjames
A Murloc Raider
Thumbs up Feature Request: Recipe Vendor Toggle

After I installed Carbonite I found an addon for GatherMate2 called RecipeProfitMaster (I think thats the correct name).

Anyway, this little addon applies nodes to your map detailing the locations of the vendors who sell (profitable) recipes/formulas/plans/designs/etc etc etc.

I found that GatherMate2 (and thusly, RecipeProfitMaster) doesn't work with Carbonite, and there's no way to make RPM compatible w/ Carbonite either, unfortunately. I chose to keep Carbonite though. Just wondering if compatibility is an option.

Or even in the 'show' menu an option to display nodes representing Profession Recipe Vendors. Personally I think it'd be awesome. Just my opinion.

Thanks for a useful addon.

02-25-11, 06:53 PM   #2
jeffy162
A Pyroguard Emberseer

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
I use an addon called Mapster to help the Blizzard maps act a little better when I want to see them. It works with Carbonite if you have the maps merged. I can see the Gatherer node icons on the Carbonite minimized map. I also use Archy bugfix (a "fan update" of Archy untill the author has time to work on it himself) for my archaeology skill and Carbonites minimized map will show me the area for the dig site I am working. I don't see anything on the Carbonite maximized map because I have the Blizzard minimap set to hide when I maximize the Carbonite map.

In flight: Working the site:

It works for me, anyway.

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » Carbonite » Carbonite Archive » Feature Request: Recipe Vendor Toggle