07-15-10, 07:49 PM   #1
Asumah
A Murloc Raider
Neutrino

I am trying to import this to kgpanels, but everytime I try it tells me the data is not aceserialzer. I have followed all the FAQS but it still will not load for me.
07-15-10, 08:42 PM   #2
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
Featured
What about "aceserializer"?

How exactly are you trying to import the textures into kgPanels? What steps are you taking?
"You'd be surprised how many people violate this simple principle every day of their lives and try to fit square pegs into round holes, ignoring the clear reality that Things Are As They Are." -Benjamin Hoff, The Tao of Pooh

07-15-10, 08:46 PM   #3
Asumah
A Murloc Raider
I am using the import part of the layout pane in kgpanels. the one with the large text box
07-15-10, 08:59 PM   #4
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
Featured
And what are you putting in that text box?
"You'd be surprised how many people violate this simple principle every day of their lives and try to fit square pegs into round holes, ignoring the clear reality that Things Are As They Are." -Benjamin Hoff, The Tao of Pooh

07-15-10, 09:01 PM   #5
Asumah
A Murloc Raider
just the path but I guess that isnt right
07-15-10, 09:18 PM   #6
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
Featured
What path did you put in the box? How did you type it?

07-15-10, 09:23 PM   #7
Asumah
A Murloc Raider
\\interface\\addons\\neutrino v.2\\red
07-15-10, 09:23 PM   #8
Landrell
A Chromatic Dragonspawn

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Greetings,

When importing the Neutrino Texture Package into KgPanels, you can do it like this...
  • Make sure that you are putting them in a folder of their own so you can change them out if need be.
    When adding the textures to the KGPanels Library, this is how you would do it...
*Just for sake of Argument, I'll call the folder I'm putting the textures in "Neutrino"...
\\Interface\\Addons\\Neutrino\\petbar

Be sure that you are copying the name of the file that you are importing along with the directory that you are trying to locate it at correctly, otherwise, it just won't pull up at all. Also, you don't have to put the .tga tag at the end since it just needs the file name.

You can actually put the textures anywhere, just as long as you get the directory correct and the name of the file right.

Hope this helps you in your quest of figuring things out.

Edit: Okay, I see what you did thar! You will need to import each texture into the Library, not just the folder of color itself. Since KgPanels does not recognize an entire file of textures, you need to identify and tell it which and each one that you want to import. Hope this solves that issue.

Fear my Aim, for it be True, Swfit, and Deadly!
07-15-10, 11:55 PM   #9
MidgetMage55
Grinch!

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Also, the section with the big text box is in the layouts portion. That is for importing an existing layout. You want to click on Art Library and add the texture paths from there.

I think Hong Kong Phooey was a ninja AND a pirate. That was just too much awesome. - Yhor
07-16-10, 09:35 AM   #10
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
Featured
Good catch, MM.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » Neutrino