09-20-08, 02:04 PM   #1
Seglberg
An Aku'mai Servant
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Ace3 and Latest Build

Hey guys I need a little help,

I'm not totally sure where to look to see about changes made to Ace3 Libs or how the current build bugs it out but I'm having a problem with my addon.

I have a slash command set to open my options frame which is embedded in the blizzard options menu however when I try to run /RepWatch I get the following error:

Interface\AddOns\RepWatch\Core.lua:1013: attempt to call global 'InterfaceOptionsFrame_OpenToFrame' (a nil value)
Count: 1

It still works on live so I'm guessing its a problem with the new build and Ace3 so whats my best bet? Do I just wait for an update for Ace3 or has something changed I'm not aware of.
Thanks for your help
09-20-08, 02:32 PM   #2
Tristanian
Andúril
Premium Member
Ace3 is fine, the current build fixed the bug with the expanding buttons in Interface Options, however it seems that Blizzard has permanently changed InterfaceOptionsFrame_OpenToFrame to InterfaceOptionsFrame_OpenToCategory. Just change the function call and your addon should open the option to the correct category.
09-20-08, 02:45 PM   #3
Seglberg
An Aku'mai Servant
Thank you

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Search/Requests » Ace3 and Latest Build