Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
02-22-11, 02:36 PM   #11
nin
A Cobalt Mageweaver
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by Kendian View Post
Trying to decide on a UF, but cant get it exactly right, and its driving me crazy, lol. The first is what I've been using, the second is a variation of it, and third is split player UF, with a centered target UF. SOMETHING is not quite right about ANY of them, but can't put my finger on it, which causes me to stand around, adjust /rl, stand around, adjust, /rl, ad infinitum.
Suggestions PLEASE, lol.
I like # 3 the most. Though it looks very unfinished too me.. your problem is probably that you make a lot of pretty big changes very often, wich one do you feel most comfortable with?

wich one makes you able too track important stuff easiest?

I always start working on how i want it for best performance at first (how i track cd's debuffs,buffs, healing(in my case) etc) , when im happy with that i try too make things look clean :P

The dark brownish (looks brownish for me but i guess its a darker classcolor?) would look better if you made it either brighter or just a subtle grayish/dark tone.

Last edited by nin : 02-22-11 at 02:38 PM.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » UI Screenshots, Feedback and Design Discussion » UI Feedback Thread