Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
01-05-09, 12:22 AM   #11
Warderbrad
Premium Member
Premium Member
Originally Posted by fred View Post
Meh, your fine.

escape, the interface, addons...I believe that's how it goes.

Maybe kodewulf could give you a few pointers...alot has been coming from that author.I know from experience Scott doesn't mind people coding extra addons....I think that he intended for that from the beginning.
I did a reload and added in a few mods that I liked and wanted back and when I went to edit them it was there. So all is well now.

I do have a question I am not sure about. I wanted to use a different minimap. The options say you can turn off NUI's control of the minimap and I tried that. While I could drag the map out of the area where NUI puts it. If I click the button on the right hand panel to show something else then the minimap disappears. Does that indicate that NUI is still controlling the minimap or could it be a bug? A second thing I noticed is that when I turned off the upper frame area that the micro Menu went away and even with Bartender I could not get it back. Is there a work around for that?

Originally Posted by fred View Post
And if you ever feel like you need a real flaming...go to WoWAce forums...they will cut you down and shred you over there
I have and that is why I don't go there for anything anymore. Too many prepubescents trying to deal with their new testosterone.

Last edited by Warderbrad : 01-05-09 at 07:18 AM.

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » nUI, MozzFullWorldMap and PartySpotter » Support » nUI: Technical Support » nUI -- A full feature standalone UI replacement