06-09-11, 12:29 PM   #21
Ither
A Firelord

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
You all talk about love and romance; making me depressed.

I want to go gank some Humans now.
06-09-11, 12:48 PM   #22
Lily.Petal
A Molten Giant

Originally Posted by TheGeek View Post
You all talk about love and romance; making me depressed.

I want to go gank some Humans now.
I do that every day as well, nothing like fresh spilt blood to quench your thirst for Death. Went to TB yesterday and got roughly 300 to 400 honor just killing people by myself. Went after the 2v1 fights if I could to, was very... very fun.

The memory of it alone makes my spine shiver in excitement :>

Aggro Color to KG Panels Borders - Nibelheim
Lua Based UI Hider - Nibelheim
Custom LUA PowerText - Stuf - Nibelheim, Seerah
06-09-11, 01:20 PM   #23
Epiphany17
A Flamescale Wyrmkin

AddOn Compiler - Click to view compilations
I recently made the switch back to Horde. After playing Alliance for most of Wrath and Cata, I was done. I missed the Horde races, I wanted to do the new quests...

I rerolled fresh with my younger sister on Area 52, and we're doing RaF (: About to get our first toons to 60 (I'm a Warrior, she's a Mage), both classes we've never played past level 25.

I'm not even going to rush to 85, like I usually do. Going to work on my professions, then level to 70 and cap off my xp. Do some rep grinds...work on Loremaster. I'm excited (:
06-09-11, 01:24 PM   #24
Aprikot
A Frostmaul Preserver

Lol...

Much of my UI mess around time over the years has been spent stealthed in Org ganking the unfortunately flagged (was much more fruitful before the advent of queue from anywhere )...

Rogue is fun
06-09-11, 01:26 PM   #25
Lily.Petal
A Molten Giant

Originally Posted by Epiphany17 View Post
I'm not even going to rush to 85, like I usually do. Going to work on my professions, then level to 70 and cap off my xp. Do some rep grinds...work on Loremaster. I'm excited (:
What I am doing for my warrior!

06-09-11, 01:57 PM   #26
Petrah
A Pyroguard Emberseer

Originally Posted by haylie View Post
Aye, having a RL friend/partner who plays is definitely a lot more fun.
Especially when they make it fun! Like the time we were standing on the pier in Ratchet and the boat came in. He was tryin to be a smartass about something, can't remember what, and he was standing a bit too close to the boat and the anchor (or something) bugged and drug his silly ass right off the pier and into the water. I think I literally fell out of my chair that day from laughing so hard. He does stuff like that all the time lol.
06-10-11, 04:13 AM   #27
haylie
A Scalebane Royal Guard

Originally Posted by Lily.Petal View Post
I loved the old org though... something about it in it primal state was sort of romantic :< It's what made me love Horde, simply beautiful.
I know exactly what you mean. I've seen the new Orgrimmar (free trial, don't ask) and it looks like an industrial factory slash concentration camp. I loved the raw beauty of the old Orgrimmar so, so much.
06-10-11, 07:30 AM   #28
Dawn
A Molten Giant

Just one more thing to blame Garrosh for ...

"neeh the game wont be remembered as the game who made blizz the most money, it will be remembered as the game who had the most QQ'ers that just couldnt quit the game for some reason..."

06-10-11, 08:44 PM   #29
Ither
A Firelord

I love ze-Horde.
06-11-11, 12:05 AM   #30
p3lim
A Pyroguard Emberseer

Originally Posted by Aprikot View Post
Lol...

Much of my UI mess around time over the years has been spent stealthed in Org ganking the unfortunately flagged (was much more fruitful before the advent of queue from anywhere )...

http://i.min.us/idmIea.jpg

Rogue is fun
What font is that on the unitframe?
06-11-11, 02:29 AM   #31
Aprikot
A Frostmaul Preserver

Originally Posted by p3lim View Post
What font is that on the unitframe?
It's ITC Avant Garde medium...I was using it in the whole UI at that time.
06-11-11, 04:01 AM   #32
p3lim
A Pyroguard Emberseer

Originally Posted by Aprikot View Post
It's ITC Avant Garde medium...I was using it in the whole UI at that time.
Is that a paid font? If not, where did you get it?
06-11-11, 08:23 AM   #33
zork
A Pyroguard Emberseer

One of the biggest blunders is the dungeon finder. It is awesome but on the other hand has MAJOR drawbacks. People stopped interacting. All you get is "hi" and "bb". (bb in German is equal to kkthxbye)

Back in the days we had slow mounts, huge instances, where dependant on people from the own server (and names could NOT be changed by that date so it was important not to **** it up) and people liked the game.

It's like in the real world. The slow pace is gone. Everyone is rushing. Noone has time anymore. Thus causing the burnout syndrom to spread like creep. Pretty sad. People need to slow things down or they will dry themself out in no time.

"I wonder what the non-pathetic people are doing tonight?" - Rajesh Koothrappali (The Big Bang Theory)
06-11-11, 09:49 AM   #34
Lily.Petal
A Molten Giant

Originally Posted by zork View Post
One of the biggest blunders is the dungeon finder. It is awesome but on the other hand has MAJOR drawbacks. People stopped interacting. All you get is "hi" and "bb". (bb in German is equal to kkthxbye)

Back in the days we had slow mounts, huge instances, where dependant on people from the own server (and names could NOT be changed by that date so it was important not to **** it up) and people liked the game.

It's like in the real world. The slow pace is gone. Everyone is rushing. Noone has time anymore. Thus causing the burnout syndrom to spread like creep. Pretty sad. People need to slow things down or they will dry themself out in no time.
One thing I've noticed after LFG was released is that when you try to make a raid, if it takes longer then like 5 minutes to get people, players flake out and leave due to it 'taking to long'. It's sad and it makes me hate the player base.

It seems to make people hate other players, have short tempers and seems to create more trash talking in trade.

I don't even bother doing heroics anymore, I' full vicious pvp gear for my rogue, and I have Bloodthirsty on all my alts that I don't raid with that are maxed out, and have the epic weapons. I used to NEVER play alts, due to loving my rogue and getting achievements. In cata, I just don't care anymore.

My entire guild has been around since classic, we have NEVER once taken a mass break as aguild. People go on hiatus now and then but after 4.0.3 came out, our 25 man guild broke up due to burning out. You can't do 25 man, then pug 10 man, and after ICC where you could pug 10/25 on all your alts easily, you realize you have ALOT of free time that you have no idea what to do about.

06-11-11, 10:54 AM   #35
Aprikot
A Frostmaul Preserver

Originally Posted by p3lim View Post
Is that a paid font? If not, where did you get it?
Yes, paid font I believe. I first had it from ALZA UI where AddOns\sThreatMeter2\font.ttf is AG. Svelte & Aftermath UIs also include it.

Svelte's Ferous Media actually includes the whole family (the standalone addon of the same name does not).
06-11-11, 10:59 AM   #36
haylie
A Scalebane Royal Guard

They call that a short attention span

But yeah, the LFG system completely changed the game. It had gotten so bad for me that at one point I stopped caring about the people I was doing randoms with. They were nothing but a means to an end, easily replaceable and being mean or rude had almost no repercussions since they weren't even from the same server as me.
06-11-11, 11:49 AM   #37
jasje
A Chromatic Dragonspawn

I find myself bored alot latelty so I made the switch to PVP and I must say that Im enjoying myself with bg and arenas alot. Its routine that slips in so try to avoid that and change something from that routine and the game will be fun again, depends on peoples karakter tho xD

Tukui | Github
06-16-11, 04:42 PM   #38
Cryptyx
A Murloc Raider

Originally Posted by jasje View Post
I find myself bored alot latelty so I made the switch to PVP and I must say that Im enjoying myself with bg and arenas alot. Its routine that slips in so try to avoid that and change something from that routine and the game will be fun again, depends on peoples karakter tho xD
Routine is boring. I feel that way even about RL. Let's just say my job is anything but routine. Luls.

WoWInterface » General Discussion » General WoW Chat » Bored ~~ Horde needs me.