09-12-09, 09:33 AM   #1
nickyjean
Premium Member
Premium Member
Removing Debuffs inspired by Clique:

I posted this on the Clique forum too but wanted to make the suggestion here as well.

I was wondering if there was a way to add a clique plug in/or a separate addon that would allow you to left or right clique on a debuff icon. I use Bison mostly and CT Party Buffs, CT raid Assistant.

An addon like this would allow me to set left click to dispel and use it when I see the debuff. This would be a quicker response then some others.

Let me know if this is something that might be possible.
09-12-09, 09:59 AM   #2
ravagernl
Proceritate Corporis
Premium Member
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
You can assign left click to cleanse for example, however you can not remove specific debuffs you have.
09-12-09, 04:32 PM   #3
forty2j
A Cobalt Mageweaver
^^

"Cleanse" (etc.) removes a (random) debuff that qualifies.. it would be rather counterintuitive to click Poison A intending to remove it, but Poision B goes instead.
09-12-09, 05:39 PM   #4
jasje
A Chromatic Dragonspawn

so the thing u want to do is click on a specific buff to dispel it?
dont think blizz wants that

Tukui | Github
09-13-09, 09:59 AM   #5
nickyjean
Premium Member
Premium Member
Right. ^^

I would prefer that when I'm on the debuff Icon (not the portrait) for it to cleanse or whatever. The reason is I use my left/right and middle for different levels of healing. I was hoping that if using the icon was possible that it would be quicker to use then having a modifier such as ctrl or shift.
09-13-09, 10:55 AM   #6
ravagernl
Proceritate Corporis
Premium Member
Originally Posted by mrruben5 View Post
You can not remove specific debuffs you have.
Sorry, it's just not possible.
09-13-09, 11:15 AM   #7
Xrystal
nUI Maintainer

Premium Member
Ah I am seeing what you are asking

Like using left, middle and right on the unit frames to heal etc you want to be able to left, middle and right on any debuff and active the decursing ability ? Not to decurse that specific debuff but to cast the spell in question to avoid the use of the shift/ctrl/ alt key press combinations.

I've not looked into aura button pressing myself but based on the fact that right clicking already removes a buff that one is out anyway. I would suspect that this may be possible by having an aura specific addon handle display and update of the auras it is listing and thus set up the left/middle/right click accordingly.

Is such a thing possible in that light guys ?

Characters:
Gwynedda - 70 - Demon Warlock
Galaviel - 65 - Resto Druid
Gamaliel - 61 - Disc Priest
Gwynytha - 60 - Survival Hunter
Lienae - 60 - Resto Shaman
Plus several others below level 60

Info Panel IDs : http://www.wowinterface.com/forums/s...818#post136818
09-14-09, 11:33 AM   #8
forty2j
A Cobalt Mageweaver
Maybe something like PartyBars, with the dispells bound instead of buffs?

Although that isn't likely to work in a raid situation, it's probably a good starting point.
09-14-09, 11:43 AM   #9
Yhor
A Pyroguard Emberseer

Have you tried Decursive or SmartDebuff?

They don't use an 'icon', but they do everything else you're asking for.
09-15-09, 01:52 PM   #10
nickyjean
Premium Member
Premium Member
Originally Posted by Xrystal View Post
Ah I am seeing what you are asking

Like using left, middle and right on the unit frames to heal etc you want to be able to left, middle and right on any debuff and active the decursing ability ? Not to decurse that specific debuff but to cast the spell in question to avoid the use of the shift/ctrl/ alt key press combinations.

I've not looked into aura button pressing myself but based on the fact that right clicking already removes a buff that one is out anyway. I would suspect that this may be possible by having an aura specific addon handle display and update of the auras it is listing and thus set up the left/middle/right click accordingly.

Is such a thing possible in that light guys ?
Yes Xrystal that's exactly what I'm asking for. I'm going to try smart Debuff but reading the description it sounds like it confilicts with clique. But I'll give it a whirl.
09-15-09, 03:09 PM   #11
Yhor
A Pyroguard Emberseer

Originally Posted by nickyjean View Post
Yes Xrystal that's exactly what I'm asking for. I'm going to try smart Debuff but reading the description it sounds like it confilicts with clique. But I'll give it a whirl.
It doesn't, I use both. It is a complete new set of micro unit frames, much like decursive in every way (from a user standpoint). I hope you find something suitable .

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Search/Requests » Removing Debuffs inspired by Clique: