Thread: Reset font size
View Single Post
04-02-10, 11:19 AM   #22
Xrystal
nUI Maintainer

Premium Member
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Rofl, you replied while I was editing .. read the post again .. size 16 is small for the font nUI has set up as default. I had to change from 18 to 12 and back to test the difference out rofl.

Edit:

Okay, go into your nUI localization file in the nUI/Main folder and see what you have that is different from what I have there... in this section:

Code:
--	nUI_L["font1"] = "Interface\\AddOns\\nUI\\Layouts\\Default\\Fonts\\ABF.ttf";
--	nUI_L["font1"] = "Interface\\AddOns\\nUI\\Layouts\\Default\\Fonts\\Accidental Presidency.ttf";
--	nUI_L["font1"] = "Interface\\AddOns\\nUI\\Layouts\\Default\\Fonts\\Adventure.ttf";
--	nUI_L["font1"] = "Interface\\AddOns\\nUI\\Layouts\\Default\\Fonts\\Bazooka.ttf";
--	nUI_L["font1"] = "Interface\\AddOns\\nUI\\Layouts\\Default\\Fonts\\Emblem.ttf";
--	nUI_L["font1"] = "Interface\\AddOns\\nUI\\Layouts\\Default\\Fonts\\Enigma__2.ttf";
	nUI_L["font1"] = "Interface\\AddOns\\nUI\\Layouts\\Default\\Fonts\\Tw_Cen_MT_Bold.ttf";
--	nUI_L["font1"] = "Interface\\AddOns\\nUI\\Layouts\\Default\\Fonts\\VeraSe.ttf";
--	nUI_L["font1"] = "Fonts\\ARIALN.TTF";

--	nUI_L["font2"] = "Fonts\\FRIZQT__.TTF";
	nUI_L["font2"] = "Interface\\AddOns\\nUI\\Layouts\\Default\\Fonts\\Emblem.ttf";
The highlighted ones are the ones that are active on the game at present...

Edit 2 :
Okay, changed it to use the Bazooka Font instead as I know that has a large font size difference. Took a screenshot of all 4 sizes and changed it to the largest size .. logged to character selection and back again and still set to the largest size. I just can't get it to reset the font size at all without changing it myself from the chat tab.

Characters:
Gwynedda - 70 - Demon Warlock
Galaviel - 65 - Resto Druid
Gamaliel - 61 - Disc Priest
Gwynytha - 60 - Survival Hunter
Lienae - 60 - Resto Shaman
Plus several others below level 60

Info Panel IDs : http://www.wowinterface.com/forums/s...818#post136818

Last edited by Xrystal : 04-02-10 at 11:29 AM.