View Single Post
12-04-14, 09:26 AM   #2
jeruku
A Cobalt Mageweaver

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Right off the bat I will say all you need for the action bars is Dominos or Bartender4. They include moving the menu icons and xp bar. I linked both because this thread might get derailed over an argument of which is better, this way you can decide for yourself.

The Minimap is rather straight forward as well, Sexy Map or one of the hundreds of Minimap addons in the appropriate category. Most should, if I recall correctly, allow you to move the player de/buff frame.

Since you want to use custom textures I recommend oUF for the unit frames. You can use a pre-existing layout or make your own; or you could even use a pre-existing one and change it to look the way you want.

For scrolling combat text there is Scrolling Combat Text or MikScrollingBattleText.

Anything else, such as de/buff tracking, you could use WeakAuras2 or any of the multitude of tracking addons. WeakAuras however allows, I believe, to use custom textures for just about anything. This should cover your miscellany for the most part.

As for the chat window it is movable. I do not personally do much with it except move it here or there so I have no recommendations on that.