View Single Post
11-29-11, 04:46 PM   #3
Xrystal
nUI Maintainer

Premium Member
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
No worries .. still have a few more to check but wanted to make sure Scotts Omen/Recount combos worked and seemingly they do. So .. next tests will be :

nUI_DecursiveOmen - Arrangement problem but probably due to also having dual stats toggled on which has Omen on the left instead of the right like I do .. hmm maybe time to change it .. other than that it seems to work fine.

nUI_DecursiveRecount - Works as expected - Kind of (See below)
nUI_Decursive - Works as expected
nUI_ConfigLDB - Will wait until Titan have got themselves fully updated before I worry about that one.
nUI_GridDisplay - Working as expected
nUI_SmartDebuff - I think it was mentioned that there was a problem with SmartDebuff anyway so I will wait before I check that one out
nUI_CustomMovers - Looks to still work

My old changes to be smart and turn off other plugins that aren't 100% complete kind of get messed up. It's not too bad though ..

Example:
Decursive, Omen and Recount all installed.
With no plugins Omen and Recount will go in their own infopanels and Decursive outside.
If we have a combination such as DualStats (Omen/Recount) and (Decursive/Recount) and (Decursive/Omen) all toggled on it will fight over who has control over the main addon and it may affect the others display but seemingly only to leave an empty box in the infopanel.

Characters:
Gwynedda - 70 - Demon Warlock
Galaviel - 65 - Resto Druid
Gamaliel - 61 - Disc Priest
Gwynytha - 60 - Survival Hunter
Lienae - 60 - Resto Shaman
Plus several others below level 60

Info Panel IDs : http://www.wowinterface.com/forums/s...818#post136818