View Single Post
01-30-09, 08:33 AM   #589
MoonWitch
A Firelord
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by kaimox View Post
Is this the right place to ask for a certain design?

I would like to have something like the (broken) Extended Unitframe Addon had:
1. Standard Blizz UI Unitframes
2. Some LibDogTag way of formatting status info
3. party target frames
4. party cast bars
Is there a layout somewhere that has these features?

Addional raidframes would be nice too (I could ditch sraidframes then).

Low memory/cpu usage is important for me because I have old hardware. Is oUF the right place to look for something like that?

There is a long list of oUF layouts on http://www.wowinterface.com/downloads/info9994-oUF.html. How do I find out which does what?

If this is not the right thread for these questions please point me to the appropriate place.
Getting someone to design it for you is unlikely. You're best bet is to take oUF_Neavx like the previous poster indicated, and add the desired statusses to it.

To find out the features of the layouts, check the pages. Most if not all list their features.

Originally Posted by Toran View Post
Lyn, not sure if you check here, but I'm curious if oUF_Lyn will be updated for the latest oUF release? Seems that his addon page isn't checked often anymore, so trying here.

Another question for the group, if I wanted to add buffs to the raid and party frames, how would I do this? oUF_Lyn doesn't have this feature.

Thanks for the help and patience.
Check the lua code for Auras or Buffs or Debuffs, I do think Lyn uses self.Auras but I am not sure. Pry open a few other layouts and try If you can't find it then, ask here with some code. People will help.