View Single Post
03-05-10, 10:17 PM   #247
Xrystal
nUI Maintainer

Premium Member
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by kuroshiro View Post
I've bounced through a number of bar mods over the years, including trinity. Most recently came off using NUI+ but it just seems a bit heavy for me. Found Macaroon and LOVING IT. However, one feature of NUI I really like is debuff cooldown timers on spells. For example, when I cast serpent sting on my target, the button counts down until when it expires. The color is different, and obviously I can cast it again, as it's not a cooldown per se. Does Macaroon has this functionality, and I just missed it. If not, Any thoughts on how to make it happen? I'm perfectly willing to get my hands dirty. I haven't done much LUA programming, beyond a simple addon I wrote to track Darkmoon Card: Wrath statistics, but I can get back up to swing pretty quickly.
You could try omniicc for the cooldown part and inlineauras for the debuff part. It's where I explained to Scott why I used those two addons. He then added them to nUI as options so I could get rid of 2 extra addons If it doesn't work with macaroon perhaps the author can look into a similar feature

Characters:
Gwynedda - 70 - Demon Warlock
Galaviel - 65 - Resto Druid
Gamaliel - 61 - Disc Priest
Gwynytha - 60 - Survival Hunter
Lienae - 60 - Resto Shaman
Plus several others below level 60

Info Panel IDs : http://www.wowinterface.com/forums/s...818#post136818