11-07-08, 07:58 PM   #1
Savagedragon01
Feral Guardian of Nature

Premium Member
Mass Auction Mods?

Is there any mods out there that is like igor's mass auction mod that works with auctioneer or anything similar? It is a great auction mod but since wrath patch it is now broken.
11-08-08, 12:32 AM   #2
joeba18
A Cyclonian

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
if your talking about being able to mass post items onto the ah then Auctioneer Suite has all you need
11-08-08, 12:52 AM   #3
Tweeker
A Cobalt Mageweaver

AddOn Compiler - Click to view compilations
Originally Posted by Savagedragon01 View Post
Is there any mods out there that is like igor's mass auction mod that works with auctioneer or anything similar? It is a great auction mod but since wrath patch it is now broken.
Get the latest auctioneersuite.. it has a new tab called POST

as we speak, they are adding back the shift/alt + click item = add & post automatically.

hang tight
11-10-08, 03:01 PM   #4
Cyn325
A Theradrim Guardian

small tip with auctioneer....if u don't like all the extra info the current suite gives u...go to their website and get just auctioneer itself without all the extras...its more like the classic (but by no stretch of the imagination the same) and simpler to use. my only real problem with it so far is it doesn't at this point show the deposit amount in the post tab, only in the auction tab which is useless unless i am using the neutral ah to transfer stuff between my horde & alliance characters. i am hoping they will change that though.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Search/Requests » Mass Auction Mods?