06-10-09, 08:44 AM   #1
Vis
A Pyroguard Emberseer

Addon for Inscription

I haven't seen anything like this before, and may have missed it if it's out there, but does anyone know off an addon that helps you keep stock on Glyphs.

A summary of what I'm looking for:

1) Be able to add Glyph names to an addon, by either manually typing in the exact name, item id, or possibly shift-clicking.

2) Show the added Glyphs in a list style view with separate columns indicating quantity on hand in bags, in bank, and also possibly in AH also.

I'm not looking for any fancy number crunching abilities or anything to that extent, just a nice clean display.

Thanks for any suggestions anyone may have
06-10-09, 08:53 AM   #2
Xrystal
nUI Maintainer

Premium Member
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Rofl, I've been manually keeping track of all my discoveries and never once thought that I could have written an addon for it But then again I never thought of checking count on hand etc.

An interesting suggestion, if someone doesn't want to do it I may add it to my list

Characters:
Gwynedda - 70 - Demon Warlock
Galaviel - 65 - Resto Druid
Gamaliel - 61 - Disc Priest
Gwynytha - 60 - Survival Hunter
Lienae - 60 - Resto Shaman
Plus several others below level 60

Info Panel IDs : http://www.wowinterface.com/forums/s...818#post136818
06-10-09, 09:19 AM   #3
Vis
A Pyroguard Emberseer

Like I said, I've searched and may have missed one, but I don't believe there's one out there to do this yet. And if you write it, I'll be more than happy to break i.....errr, I mean be a test monkey for you

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Search/Requests » Addon for Inscription