10-15-10, 08:15 PM   #1
Cr3m4t0rY
A Murloc Raider
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Thumbs up NinjaRaider - Ninja Looter Tracker System

Why this addon?

Every MMORPG player has received an unffair share-out of a loot at least once or, what is worse, someone keeps what a whole group has obtained. In many cases, if not all, there is nothing you can do about it. Our service is directly related to this. We provide you with the necessary tools to report a case which involves a player directly, giving relevant information and evidence on this. Other players will be able to get information about it, decide if the report is or is not right, and this way they will be able to judge if the player is innocent or guilty. Besides, through this search, we allow you to get a player's complete record of reports, what will enable the formation of more trustworthy groups of strangers. This trust is based on other players' opinions and reports. Although this information is not 100% exact, it is going to give us a quite precise opinion about the guidelines and habits of certain players when sharing out the loot and it also informs us if he or she is a repeat offender.

How it works?

This addon lets check if you have a ninja looter reported player in your party or raid.
The list will be updated through the NinjaRaider World Reporting System. You can report ninja players there too! Visit us at http://www.ninjaraider.com/ in order to get fresh addon and database upgrades.

/nr or /ninjaraider Show all commands
/nreu /nrus Changes scanning to EU servers (Europe) or US servers (USA)
/nrlinkson /nrlinksoff Will show/not show report links when reported played detected.
/nrshowconf /nrshowconfig Show addon config.
/nrscanraid /nrsr /nrscanparty /nrsp Scan for ninja looter reported players and output to raid/party channel. Supports crossserver players

Last edited by Cr3m4t0rY : 10-15-10 at 08:50 PM. Reason: Some breaklines missed
10-24-10, 07:30 AM   #2
Cr3m4t0rY
A Murloc Raider
1.4.1 Out!
10-24-10, 11:32 AM   #3
Nobgul
A Molten Giant

Just a few question's, why would you make the site a register only to view ninja reports and then require a first and last name to register? For what reason could you ever need someone's first and last name in such a site?

For someone who created a username just to post that this addon / web utility was released.

I would be very careful on what information you used to signup if people even do decide to signup for this site.

I wonder what the ratio of people who do register, give their full name with e-mail and pass that match their blizzard info.

Last edited by Nobgul : 10-24-10 at 11:34 AM.
10-24-10, 03:59 PM   #4
Cr3m4t0rY
A Murloc Raider
Originally Posted by nobgul View Post
Just a few question's, why would you make the site a register only to view ninja reports and then require a first and last name to register? For what reason could you ever need someone's first and last name in such a site?

For someone who created a username just to post that this addon / web utility was released.

I would be very careful on what information you used to signup if people even do decide to signup for this site.

I wonder what the ratio of people who do register, give their full name with e-mail and pass that match their blizzard info.
You are right. I'll remove Name & Last Name mandatory. However, registration is an additional service that allows players to comment and report and therefore is something that if it be required.
10-24-10, 04:54 PM   #5
Nobgul
A Molten Giant

You canno't say that registration is a additional service. It is required to view the "Ninja" List, therefore it is required.
10-24-10, 07:39 PM   #6
Petrah
A Pyroguard Emberseer

I can't see how this would be helpful at all. What stops someone from making a false report? Having to "sign up" for anything like this makes me weary from the start. My Google Mail account gets enough fake Blizz mail as it is.
10-25-10, 01:19 AM   #7
Cr3m4t0rY
A Murloc Raider
I know the system is not perfect. The system does not judge, judge people and is therefore inherently flawed. I know it, you know it and everybody knows it. Justice systems are as well, but the difference is I do not intend to come to that but rather a popular reference system. Of course, as in other services or tools can be misused, but if we judge all by the improper use can result, many things we use daily would cease to exist.

With regard to false evidence would be a complete violation of the terms of use and whether there is misuse, we will act accordingly.

That is the path to be followed and no other.
10-25-10, 02:36 AM   #8
Cr3m4t0rY
A Murloc Raider
Originally Posted by nobgul View Post
You canno't say that registration is a additional service. It is required to view the "Ninja" List, therefore it is required.
Not anymore :-)
10-25-10, 03:54 AM   #9
Duugu
Premium Member

Conflict explanation:
No annoucement is ever made and at the very end he always takes the best drops. This makes me suspect he is a gold seller as well.
Shivr
Oakshalis
Then some female night elf Envyqt will bust in and say"QQ as if you would not do the same thing or ITS JUST A GAME stop QQing!
Then I mention loot rules were not advertised

I want them dead in real life! Hope their entire family dies of cancer and aids.
oO
Lovely site.
10-25-10, 04:08 AM   #10
Cr3m4t0rY
A Murloc Raider
Originally Posted by Duugu View Post
oO
Lovely site.
... or lovely user :-P

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » Released AddOns » NinjaRaider - Ninja Looter Tracker System