Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
07-16-09, 02:21 PM   #1
smurfgirlz
A Kobold Labourer
A couple of suggestions

Hi, I downloaded nUI+, used it for a couple days, and then sadly had to disable it for my main character shortly afterwards due to some issues where I *needed* certain aspects of my old UI. I'm going to list them here (I know I'm double, or maybe even triple posting at least one of them, sorry!) in hopes that they may be implimented at some point in the future.

1) The ability to right-click self cast. I understand clique can be used to offset this feature, and while I had a mouse with 8 buttons on it this was fine with me, but the untimely demise of my mouse made clique a complete disaster. Using clique with only 2 mouse buttons means I am unable to simply select a target, or to do basic group functions such as inspect another player, or leave a group. Yes, the default UI has a feature to use alt-click as self cast modifier, however I find myself running around alot while healing (Hodir, Thorim gauntlet, Freya are just examples where it is literally impossible for me at least to stand still for relatively long periods of time) and I need to be able to just one click shield / renew myself in these situations while still running around. This means I have one hand "driving" my toon and I'm clicking to cast spells. And I honestly don't have the macro space to make a right click macro for every spell I use in a raid setting. ><

2) The ability to view HP (in a <number of actual hp> / <total hp>) on the unitframes / raidframes. This feature is available even in basic blizzard frames, so maybe I am just to dense to find it in nUI+? Yes I know the HuD has functionability via a graphical interface, however I've found that I need to glance at my raid frames and see who is down how much health - so I know if I should just shield them and let a raid healer heal them up, or if a shield won't cover the incomming dmg and they need to have a pom tossed on them until a raid healer can get to them. I am the only disc spec priest in my guild atm, so I find myself doing alot of raid shielding while offhealing the MTs, so numbers are kinda important for me personally. If I spend enough time on it maybe I could get used to just having percentages of health? Still would be great to be able to see the actual numbers, so if this feature is available could someone pls tell me how to find it?

Another thing (and Im pretty sure this can be changed, I just can't find the right thing to type in) is that when I'm in a raid, I seem to have no order to my frames at all. There is no sorting for the groups that I've found, however this is easily corrected by just downloading and using Grid...however that moves my unitframes from the center of the screen. lol

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » nUI, MozzFullWorldMap and PartySpotter » Support » nUI: Suggestion Box » A couple of suggestions