Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
02-16-10, 06:40 AM   #11
Byakko
A Fallenroot Satyr
Originally Posted by Landrell View Post
Odd, I ran in a pug run with a druid tank mentioning they had a hard time configuring the cast bars of LUI earlier today! Anyhow...
It's the problem with a lot of the elements tied to specific kgPanels' panels, including the cast bars. When I accidentally clicked AutoCollapse on the Omen config, it caused the panel it was attached to to detach and float up. Even after I managed to move it back into position, the scripting b/t it and the Omen 'button' panel was messed up and Omen would not react correctly anymore. I had to reinstall LUI to get the UI back up and running again, since I can't really figure out kgPanel's scripting and couldn't fix it within the config menu itself.

Also, for some reason, dafonts.com isn't loading for me, but I found the fonts you suggested, thank you! However, isn't the SharedMedia addon currently 8 months old? Is it still usable? I searched on Wowinterface and found Grizzly'sSharedMedia which appears to be an updated version of SharedMedia for WOTLK.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » UI Screenshots, Feedback and Design Discussion » Screen Shots of your UI...