Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
06-24-10, 12:45 AM   #1
Yagle
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Nui is just broken

After numerous installs, I've given up on Nui until the fixes are done. I play on Undermine, a US realm.

I raid with Bigwigs, DBM, CLCRET, GRID, OMEN, Pally Power and Recount, and since the patch my UI has been very messed up. There have been numerous issues:
  • Minimap being moved to top right, yet leaving the box down at the bottom. It looks similar to the numerous pics by the European realms that uploaded the NUI fixes prior to their own patch.

*Grid, Recount, Omen being moved to different parts of the screen and unable to relock into the bottom right box as was done before.

*Memory leaks - many: The game actually crashed a few times. (This was the biggie. I usually raid at 70 fps at ultra settings, but I was getting 20 to 30 fps and being kicked to the desktop at odd times.)

HUD resetting at each login.

Most of this occured after I deleted my cache, WTF, and Addon folderyet reloaded NUI with the above addons.

I've been using Nui for 2 years and have loved it, but something went wrong this last patch and broke it. Thank you, Scott for the 2 years of a great addon UI.

Last edited by Yagle : 06-24-10 at 12:53 AM.

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » nUI, MozzFullWorldMap and PartySpotter » Support » nUI: Bug Reports » Nui is just broken