Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
07-02-10, 03:59 PM   #1
Yagle
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Nui Dual Stats

I want to start off by saying, Scott, your hard work and commitment to Nui is amazing. This has been my favorite UI for the past year +. Last week I had to turn it off due to the chat issues that Blizzard implemented last patch, but now that raiding is over, I reloaded the mod. Everything looks good, except for an issue with Dual Stats.

On my alts, Dual Stats seems to work fine with both Omen 3 and Recount on one panel, but my main, Paladin, I'm getting something different.

First, the stats panel has omen shrunk in size on the left most size of the panel as if Dual Stats was working fine, but there is no recount in the stats panel. There is, however, a Recount panel; on that panel, Recount is shrunk in size to fit only half the panel and is on the furthest right of the panel as if dual stats was working correctly. Also Recount is the same length as the panel so it extends off the edge of the screen. When I move it so it fills the entire recount panel and switch to the Stats panel to view omen and then switch back to the Recount panel, Recount reverts back to the Dual stats shrunk size on the furthest right side of the panel.

This only occurs on my Paladin, so I was wondering if there is another addon that's making this happen. I turned off all my addons, and slowly started turning on each of the Nui addons. With just Nui, Omen, Recount, and Dual Stats, everything is fine, but when I turned on the Nui: Pally Power with Pally power, Recount and Omen went back to their different panels. It seems to be the Nui Pally power that is causing this issue.

Again, Scott, you're doing a great job. Keep it up, man.

Last edited by Yagle : 07-02-10 at 04:35 PM.

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » nUI, MozzFullWorldMap and PartySpotter » Support » nUI: Bug Reports » Nui Dual Stats