Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
02-27-12, 06:30 PM   #1
LogicRx
A Murloc Raider
Quick Question:

Alright so my question pertains to a couple things one involving kgpanels and the other towards the map shape without a huge bulky addon(currently my mem use isn't really an issue but I like to keep things small and its at 5 or 6 mb total for addon use)

^visually, how does it rate so far? I'm no where near being done....due to issues I keep getting held up on lol

so; kgpanels, how would I go about changing the color schemes for border color and gradient background color per class? I tried to find something about it but I couldn't find anything pertinent to these 2 color definitions...

I know it would start in the onLoad function:
Code:
local _, class = UnitClass("player");
	if class == "DEATHKNIGHT" then
          self.bg:SetVertexColor(0.6, 0, 0, self.bg:GetAlpha())
	elseif class == "MAGE" then
          self.bg:SetVertexColor(0.00, 1, 1, self.bg:GetAlpha())
        elseif class == "ROGUE" then
          self.bg:SetVertexColor(1, 0.94, 0.16, self.bg:GetAlpha())
        end
however this doesn't set the right color that I want to change, I'm not sure of the value VertexColor needs to be to change the other 2 values...I'm also pretty sure that self.bg also needs to be self.* for whatever value the * needs to be as well.

As to the map, I don't care about flash or any other fancy nonsense, I just want something to change the shape to a square.

Thanks for the help, these 2 issues have been driving me most of the last week

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » UI Screenshots, Feedback and Design Discussion » Quick Question: