Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
04-02-12, 02:22 AM   #13
zork
A Pyroguard Emberseer

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
All I can say. Players leave and some come back later. They try new things, get bored and may eventually come back. All in all WoW delivers pretty good entertainment. The LFR/LFG is good and evil in person. You loose personality but you can gear up faster. Thus making it possible for re-entering players to catch up faster thus they do not get the feeling of being cut-off.

Before we had that we could do 1-2 dungeons a night max. It took hours and loot got delivered on a DKP system. Thats all gone.

Players decided they wanted 20min dungeons so they got them.

If you want personality in the game you have to create them on your own and on your own server. That is the only reliable source. Join a guild or gather up a group of people to do stuff regularly.

Regarding UI. I thought of creating some new stuff but I really like my interface at it's current point and see no point doing sth else that I'm not going to use by myself. Most of the UI's are just a bunch of compilations with unitframes put to different places. Before we had TUKUI derivates there were Pitbull UI's all over the place.

"I wonder what the non-pathetic people are doing tonight?" - Rajesh Koothrappali (The Big Bang Theory)

Last edited by zork : 04-02-12 at 02:27 AM.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » UI Screenshots, Feedback and Design Discussion » interface community?