Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
04-21-08, 12:27 AM   #11
Aran'gar
A Murloc Raider

Has anyone heard from Aethenelle lately? I haven't seen a post from him in this thread for a while (since 4-12-2008 page 39 of this thread).

Just wondering how things were going on the update patch? Maybe an approximation on the ETA? Are there hangups keeping you from releasing the patch? If so perhaps sharing some of the problems your experiencing in fixing the UI, that way maybe the great minds of this forum could help solve them?

I'm not trying to sound impatient, honestly I'm actually patiently waiting but also just wondering what is going on with this update as well

I have a few people in my guild who use this UI and they are all asking when is it going to be updated. They love the UI but I have to keep telling them it's coming soon!!!

I also wanted to take the time out to say thank you to Aethenelle for all your hard work. I know you have a life outside of these forums and outside of the game. I hope WE all understand that! Those RL things can keep someone very busy. Then if you add all of the people who must be hammering you to keep working on this UI just has to be hard! I don't envy you at all! I would like to say I and all of the people in our guild who use the UI really appreciate your dedication to keeping this UI alive. We each understand and hope and pray that an update comes soon! Mazzle is playable, but just not 100% the same yet. Hopefully you'll fix all of these things for us soon!

We hope you are doing well and are waiting to hear from you soon! Again a BIG THANKS!!!

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » Patch 2.4 bugfix thread