11-05-08, 01:42 PM   #1
FarseerLolotea
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Just a couple of requests...

I use Dominos, and I'm not really impressed with the integrated experience bar. Now, I've always liked Exp_Rating, but it's currently outdated (and therefore, may not be entirely trustworthy). And exPeritia, while nice, isn't quite the same (sorry, Cargor).

I tried contacting Ubik (the author). No response. So...would anyone be interested in updating this? I'd do it myself, but I know jack and squat about coding anything except HTML, and would really have no idea where to start.

Also: Has FactionsFu been updated recently? If not, someone ought to tackle it.
11-05-08, 02:01 PM   #2
Dreadlorde
A Pyroguard Emberseer

If you use FuBar, try out FuXPFu. It's always been my favorite.

Funtoo - Plan 9 - Windows 7
11-05-08, 04:20 PM   #3
FarseerLolotea
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Originally Posted by Dreadlorde View Post
I couldn't find anything by that exact name. Did you mean RicoXPFu?

If so, the aesthetics of that one don't do much for me: It looks like either you get a very simple list (somewhat reminiscent of Exp_Rating, but without the border or color-coding) or a bar much like the Dominos one.

I'm thinking of grabbing the latest version of Macaroon (the newest incarnation of Trinity) and using Xtras.
11-08-08, 05:11 PM   #4
Dreadlorde
A Pyroguard Emberseer

Originally Posted by FarseerLolotea View Post
I couldn't find anything by that exact name. Did you mean RicoXPFu?
No, FuXPFu is what it was called the last time I played, iirc. I always got it from wowace, not here. It may be discontinued, I haven't played WoW in about 3.5~ months; I need to get back in the game.

Funtoo - Plan 9 - Windows 7
11-09-08, 03:37 AM   #5
Zyonin
Coffee powered Kaldorei

I like XPBarNone
  • It allows you to have a border and/or "bubbles"
  • you can use different textures for the bar, it color codes the bar based on if you are Resting (in an Inn or City), have Rested XP etc.
  • When you mouse over the bar, it will show reputation from the faction you last gain rep with (or the faction you are currently watching).
  • At 70 it will auto switch to a reputation bar.
  • Its Resizeable, movable, and lockable
  • It will display your XP/Rep in a numerical value, and also include how many kills (based on the XP/Rep gain from your latest victim) to the your next level.

Latest release is at Curse: http://wow.curse.com/downloads/wow-a...xpbarnone.aspx
11-10-08, 05:15 PM   #6
Ketua
Premium Member

Premium Member
Originally Posted by Dreadlorde View Post
I think that's just the shortend way of typing of Fubar - ExperienceFu. That's what I use, You can find it here on Wowinterface by punching experiencefu into the addon search.

From reading the Curse.com about exprating they seem to both do the exact same thing: rested, tnl, %, #kills, etc.
11-10-08, 05:16 PM   #7
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
Featured
No, it's not. FuXPFu is an addon by Wobin that has been around for a long time. It has been discontinued. Xparky is its replacement.
"You'd be surprised how many people violate this simple principle every day of their lives and try to fit square pegs into round holes, ignoring the clear reality that Things Are As They Are." -Benjamin Hoff, The Tao of Pooh

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Search/Requests » Just a couple of requests...