07-27-09, 02:28 PM   #1
Whilind
A Murloc Raider

Healbot will not sit still!

Not sure if this is a nUI issue or a Healbot issue, but healbot moves all over the place in the nUI box.

For example, when I am in a BG, when enough new people join that it adds a new healbot column, the columns will shift, sometimes over other parts of the nUI interface. Same thing happens the first time a hunter/warlock/DK shows up, the pet column shifts things. And then as people leave it shifts again. What am I missing?!

Cheers!

07-27-09, 02:46 PM   #2
Xrystal
nUI Maintainer

Premium Member
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
It's probably a combination of the healbot addon redrawing its frames to fit the new raid members and the infopanel plugin not being able to fit the new size into its window.

I personally drag out healbot when I need to use it but apart from 5 and maybe 10 man raids combined with small buttons the infopanel just isn't big enough to hold healbot and be useable.

It's not ideal, but when healbot isn't needed it is out of sight and not taking up space when it isn't needed but available when it is.

An example screenshot of my naxx 25 run yesterday.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	WoWScrnShot_072009_040355.jpg
Views:	616
Size:	391.2 KB
ID:	3084  

Characters:
Gwynedda - 70 - Demon Warlock
Galaviel - 65 - Resto Druid
Gamaliel - 61 - Disc Priest
Gwynytha - 60 - Survival Hunter
Lienae - 60 - Resto Shaman
Plus several others below level 60

Info Panel IDs : http://www.wowinterface.com/forums/s...818#post136818

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » nUI, MozzFullWorldMap and PartySpotter » Support » nUI: Technical Support » Healbot will not sit still!