05-04-10, 05:05 PM   #1
Kywin
A Fallenroot Satyr

Hunter tracking abilities on minimap?

For some reason my hunter tracking abilities aren't showing on the minimap or world map...any suggestions?

05-04-10, 05:37 PM   #2
jeffy162
A Pyroguard Emberseer

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
As far as I know (and I could be wrong about this) Carbonite doesn't put any of the "active" tracking skills on their (Carbonite) maps. They only appear on the Blizzard maps.

05-04-10, 06:32 PM   #3
Kywin
A Fallenroot Satyr

wonder if there is anyway to layer the carb map over the blizz? Kind of important to a hunter :P

05-08-10, 02:41 PM   #4
jeffy162
A Pyroguard Emberseer

Originally Posted by Kywin View Post
wonder if there is anyway to layer the carb map over the blizz? Kind of important to a hunter :P
I know you can "merge" the Carbonite and Blizzard minimaps, but I don't know it that will show the hunter tracking on the Carbonite map. It does allow you to see the ore and herb tracking dots from the Blizzard minimap on Carbonite's minimized map though. Might be worth trying.

05-11-10, 02:27 AM   #5
jeffy162
A Pyroguard Emberseer

OK, I finally got on my hunter, and hunter tracking DOES, indeed, work with the maps "merged". I figured it probably would, but the way things work for me, you just never know ....

05-11-10, 08:37 AM   #6
Chmee
A Molten Giant
Anything in the tracking menu (top left corner of the minimap) should show up on the minimap, whether it's docked or not.

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » Carbonite » Carbonite Archive » Hunter tracking abilities on minimap?