09-25-10, 09:41 AM   #1
Sabre3a
A Kobold Labourer
No Matter What

I have followed every instruction and nUI+ does not appear as an Addon selection when I am choosing my addons after I log-in.

I have tried placing it in many different folders with no results. I am currently using Curse.com for almost all of my downloads, which automatically downloads them, un-zips them and has them ready to go. Maybe I have been pampered too long by it and I can't figure it out on my own.

If I am following the pathing correctly, what could I be doing wrong?

Help please, No matter what I do, I can't get any nUI download to work unless it came off of Curse.

09-25-10, 12:43 PM   #2
Xrystal
nUI Maintainer

Premium Member
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Okay, first step would have been downloading the file to a folder somewhere. nUI_etc.zip

Then you would need to extract that into a new folder. Windows will usually have a right click option to extract to folder. It will suggest a name so accept it.

Now, once thats finished open that folder up and then you should see inside 1 single folder called nUI. Copy that and paste it into the AddOns folder along with your others.

Hopefully these steps will help you identify where if at all you went wrong during the install process.

Characters:
Gwynedda - 70 - Demon Warlock
Galaviel - 65 - Resto Druid
Gamaliel - 61 - Disc Priest
Gwynytha - 60 - Survival Hunter
Lienae - 60 - Resto Shaman
Plus several others below level 60

Info Panel IDs : http://www.wowinterface.com/forums/s...818#post136818

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » nUI, MozzFullWorldMap and PartySpotter » Support » nUI: Technical Support » No Matter What