05-13-11, 08:07 PM   #1
Steil
A Cliff Giant

Prefix is too long error

1x Prefix is too long:
<in C code>: ?
<in C code>: in function `SendAddonMessage'
Ace3-Release-r1025\AceComm-3.0\ChatThrottleLib.lua:468: in function `SendAddonMessage'
LibGroupTalents-1.0-62:1405: in function `SendCommMessage'
LibGroupTalents-1.0-62:341: in function `OnRaidRosterUpdate'
LibGroupTalents-1.0-62:174: in function <...ffs\libs\LibGroupTalents-1.0\LibGroupTalents-1.0.lua:171>

Not sure where to start with this I uninstalled the ace 3 directory cannot find a directory labeled ace3-release-r1025 anywhere in the wow directory. not using virtual store. thanks for the assistance with tracking down this issue.
05-13-11, 08:09 PM   #2
Nobgul
A Molten Giant

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
what addon is it?
05-15-11, 05:42 AM   #3
Steil
A Cliff Giant

Not sure yet. Since the earlier post I uninstalled and reinstalled addon's and the WTF folder (to clean up old files/libraries if nothing else) and the error is still there. I have narrowed it down to either joining a group on my hunter or joining group with a hunter causing the error.
05-15-11, 06:24 AM   #4
Marthisdil
An Onyxian Warder
Disable ALL addons. Enable them 1 by 1 until you find the culprit. That error message obviously you will NOT get with all addons disabled.

Marth

05-15-11, 06:45 AM   #5
haste
Featured Artist

Premium Member
Featured
Originally Posted by Steil View Post
LibGroupTalents-1.0-62:174: in function <...ffs\libs\LibGroupTalents-1.0\LibGroupTalents-1.0.lua:171>
Some add-on ending with "ffs".

What you could do is just search for "LibGroupTalents-1.0.lua" and find out which add-ons contain that file. It would limit your search quite a bit.
05-15-11, 07:57 AM   #6
Steil
A Cliff Giant

Originally Posted by haste View Post
Some add-on ending with "ffs".

What you could do is just search for "LibGroupTalents-1.0.lua" and find out which add-ons contain that file. It would limit your search quite a bit.
Thank you it was ZomgBuffs, sorry for the partial link of the file name. it's just what was in the "bug sack".
05-15-11, 01:38 PM   #7
ravagernl
Proceritate Corporis
Premium Member
Rabbit should really code an option for bugsack to not return a substring of a file path(if wow doesn't do this, at least).
05-16-11, 12:49 PM   #8
Steil
A Cliff Giant

Anyone use Smart Buff? Trying to set it up similar to Zomg.

The Snag so far, is Aspect of the Pack. I can switch it to aspect but i want to set a conditional so that It will always try to scroll off. or in this case back to hawk. I'd rather turn pack back on constantly than to get yelled at for leaving pack on.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » Prefix is too long error