A Murloc Raider
Cooooool
Can you upload this plz, your interface is verry verry goooooooooooooood
I NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEED :d:d:d
11-30-07, 10:53 AM   #22
ripptyd
A Defias Bandit
Thumbs up

I'm definitely interested in this mod! It looks nice, being clean and simple with a lot of information present. I've been looking for a good mod comp and this seems worth a try.

Will you be including the WTF?
11-30-07, 12:01 PM   #23
iljott
A Rage Talon Dragon Guard

Originally Posted by Maxian
Changed Unit Frames placement (not sure about ToT yet tho) and fixed/changed some addon skinning.

Upload should follow shortly.
Much nicer layout Maxian! Symmetry FTW

I would place a simple ToT UF just above the Target UF so if someone needs any more buttons/bars, they can place them just above where your buttons are (so that they have 3 rows of bars instead of 2).

Do you have any damage meter/threat meters included in the pack? If not, the empty space where you place your grid normally might be a good place to have them. Of course this will cause problems with your current grid placement though!

Still love the tooltip!

Looking forward to actually trying it out!
11-30-07, 02:27 PM   #24
Maxian
A Cliff Giant

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
If you check last pic of first page you will see Violation window wich after many tests on all the stat/dmg meters out there i decided to use, it might lack some info compared to recount/assessment but its the only meter addon that doesnt take up a ****load of memory.

Yes i will upload the WTF but first version will be configured mainly for paladin class tho if you have some experience with addons it wont be hard to configure the UI to fit your needs.

Atm im fixing some last things and finishing up the text file that will try to explain and list all the main addons in the UI.

Upload should be a matter of a few more hours.

MyUI
My WoWInterface Portal
11-30-07, 05:44 PM   #25
iljott
A Rage Talon Dragon Guard

That's great news! I'm sure you'll have quite a few downloads.

Thanks for pointing Violation out. I didn't recognise the mod as I've never used it myself.

Just out of curiosity, what bar mod are you using?
11-30-07, 05:49 PM   #26
Maxian
A Cliff Giant

Originally Posted by iljott
That's great news! I'm sure you'll have quite a few downloads.

Thanks for pointing Violation out. I didn't recognise the mod as I've never used it myself.

Just out of curiosity, what bar mod are you using?
BT3 and autobar

MyUI
My WoWInterface Portal
11-30-07, 08:48 PM   #27
Hitis
A Murloc Raider
When upload your, your fuc***g good interface, ^^
12-01-07, 11:27 AM   #28
Fleshstorm
A Kobold Labourer

Thumbs up

I want to try this out! please upload soon.
12-01-07, 02:48 PM   #29
Zubgrub
A Murloc Raider
So much for uploading within a few hours.

Could you please post your addon list if not the UI? I'm not sure I want the entire package, but there are some sweet looking mods there. Very nice UI btw.

Last edited by Zubgrub : 12-01-07 at 02:52 PM.
12-01-07, 03:10 PM   #30
Falkonn00
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Originally Posted by Zubgrub
So much for uploading within a few hours.

Could you please post your addon list if not the UI? I'm not sure I want the entire package, but there are some sweet looking mods there. Very nice UI btw.
Yeah, what happened to a few hours? lol.

Very clean UI. I like the layout. Only change I would make is to the Bartender mod... I use a G-15 Keyboard, so I have an extra set of 18 buttons I'd have to incorporate.

Nice UI package, I'd like to see the compilation soon.
12-01-07, 03:22 PM   #31
Zyonin
Coffee powered Kaldorei

Guys, give the author a chance to get the UI uploaded. RL has a way of getting in the way. Things like bosses, parents, spouses, balky PCs will interfere.
12-01-07, 04:57 PM   #32
Falkonn00
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Yeah, I know all about that - wife aggro ftl. I wasn't meaning to rush, was just stating I thought he had a good compilation and would like to see it.

Cheers.
12-02-07, 08:49 AM   #33
Maxian
A Cliff Giant

Originally Posted by Xinh
Guys, give the author a chance to get the UI uploaded. RL has a way of getting in the way. Things like bosses, parents, spouses, balky PCs will interfere.
Yeah in this case it was an angry wife :P

Anyway i still need to fix a few addon profiles issues expect the upload tommorow. (Monday)

MyUI
My WoWInterface Portal
12-02-07, 08:52 AM   #34
Maxian
A Cliff Giant

Originally Posted by Falkonn00

Very clean UI. I like the layout. Only change I would make is to the Bartender mod... I use a G-15 Keyboard, so I have an extra set of 18 buttons I'd have to incorporate.
I use G15 too but i dont really need to see all the spells/macros/actions button binded to g15 keys in my action bars^^

Besides BT3 manages up to 10 bars with 12 buttons + special bars.

MyUI
My WoWInterface Portal
12-02-07, 09:52 AM   #35
Hitis
A Murloc Raider
Plz upload your beta tonight plz Maxian
12-02-07, 12:29 PM   #36
kalasix
A Murloc Raider
I think that you have done an amazing job here, and think that the relative symmetry is great.

However, as someone before me said, the ToT frame looks somewhat out of place in your most recent build, as you stated.
-I would suggest moving it to be aligned along the right, under the target frame. The target frame would have to be reduced in height, i would reduce the portrait or mana bar, as those arent essential.

-then adding an action bar roughly 6-8 buttons, with a slightly larger scale along the left, to be used for stances and assorted skills as such. This would fill that gap between your already placed bars there, and the player frame.
12-02-07, 01:11 PM   #37
Maxian
A Cliff Giant

Originally Posted by kalasix
I think that you have done an amazing job here, and think that the relative symmetry is great.

However, as someone before me said, the ToT frame looks somewhat out of place in your most recent build, as you stated.
-I would suggest moving it to be aligned along the right, under the target frame. The target frame would have to be reduced in height, i would reduce the portrait or mana bar, as those arent essential.

-then adding an action bar roughly 6-8 buttons, with a slightly larger scale along the left, to be used for stances and assorted skills as such. This would fill that gap between your already placed bars there, and the player frame.
Well first thank you for the suggestion:

For the ToT i will change it, im not sure if it will happen before i upload it tho, problem is that below the Target frame theres the built in cast bar and ofc it seems empty space when target isnt casting, about reducing the power/portrait well i must say that ill think about about it, but on a visual only base i must say thats the way i like it.

About the stance bar wich in my case is the aura bar (paladin class) its included in autobar (top left corner) it has pop up buttons so you dont waste space besides you can always bind stances/auras for a quick switching.

MyUI
My WoWInterface Portal
12-02-07, 01:55 PM   #38
kalasix
A Murloc Raider
Originally Posted by Maxian
Well first thank you for the suggestion:

For the ToT i will change it, im not sure if it will happen before i upload it tho, problem is that below the Target frame theres the built in cast bar and ofc it seems empty space when target isnt casting, about reducing the power/portrait well i must say that ill think about about it, but on a visual only base i must say thats the way i like it.

About the stance bar wich in my case is the aura bar (paladin class) its included in autobar (top left corner) it has pop up buttons so you dont waste space besides you can always bind stances/auras for a quick switching.
I use quartz for my own castingbar and my targets castingbar. (ill show you a picture of my UI once i upload a ss) so i have it moved from the targets frame to somewhere in the way of my screen.

Yea, i understand, i used to love having portraits and really big UFs, and junk, but i stopped once 2.0 came out. I've been an addon connoisseur since patch 1.2, and have the characters to back that up. lol.

I didnt know that autobar did that, as i have not used it since pre-bc on my druid, i was wondering what the SR Aura button was doing laying around up there. I also have my aspects bound, so its not a real problem, i just know that the general populus are clickers, and well, some clickers must click!

This is my current interface, as you see, i have the enemy castingbar moved to a more visible spot, so it can be interrupted more easily.

Sorry if the image looks funky, i run 1440x900 resolution widescreen.

12-02-07, 02:23 PM   #39
Maxian
A Cliff Giant

Heres my addon list:

Ive packed most of the addon modules in to addon folder and deleted all external lib for the pic since if not i would had needed at least 2 pages

MyUI
My WoWInterface Portal
12-03-07, 09:34 AM   #40
Maxian
A Cliff Giant

Uploaded a beta version (Paladin class only specific settings) 10 min ago will be downloadable after WoW Interface approval.

MyUI
My WoWInterface Portal

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » Alpha/Beta AddOns and Compilations » Max UI