05-26-08, 09:52 AM   #1
Eas
A Rage Talon Dragon Guard

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
i just installed the link from otelma and it didnt work. i know i'm probably being a noob, but what exactly do i need to get mazzle working?
05-31-08, 04:40 AM   #2
Drowurden
A Kobold Labourer
Originally Posted by Eas View Post
i just installed the link from otelma and it didnt work. i know i'm probably being a noob, but what exactly do i need to get mazzle working?
I had the same problem so I just started anew like I was installing Mazzle for the first time and all problems were gone. Thank You Mazzle for the awesome UI and Thank You Docevl for the fix it works perfectly.
06-05-08, 06:21 AM   #3
wolverine77
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
updated to 1.16 and still getting prat error on right clik, and the rest of the errors
06-05-08, 10:01 AM   #4
DocEVL
A Cobalt Mageweaver

Originally Posted by wolverine77 View Post
updated to 1.16 and still getting prat error on right clik, and the rest of the errors
Did you update to the latest addon pack. All the addons that are throwing your erros are in the addon pack not the core file.
06-05-08, 10:27 PM   #5
Echuir
A Murloc Raider
Is there going to be support for Bongos 3 in Mazzle?
06-06-08, 06:01 PM   #6
Talonclaw
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
I believe DocEVL has said he's working on getting Bongos3 working with MazzleUI, but he'd have to tell us for sure if that will happen or not. I suspect that if it does happen it will be a little while. I think its probably a fairly big job since bongos is pretty deeply integrated into MazzleUI from what I understand.
06-07-08, 10:11 AM   #7
DocEVL
A Cobalt Mageweaver

Originally Posted by Talonclaw View Post
I believe DocEVL has said he's working on getting Bongos3 working with MazzleUI, but he'd have to tell us for sure if that will happen or not. I suspect that if it does happen it will be a little while. I think its probably a fairly big job since bongos is pretty deeply integrated into MazzleUI from what I understand.
Yes bongos3 support IS being added. It is a fairly large underetaking as the portion of mazzleUI that Mazzifies the action bars and sets all the buttons needs to be almost completely rewritten as bongos3 does not handle bars the same way it used too (none of the functions are the same). However it is on the horizon and is coming.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » MazzleUI for 2.4 ETA